PES5 Master League

KJK1LL3R

League 2
1 April 2005
Ok I have a few questions regarding the new PES5 Master League!

1: I am in my first transfer window and i would like to know how to see the players who are on free transfer?

2: Are the any good players to buy on free transfers in your first season or so this time like Nakata & Takahara on PES4?

3: How much should you offer for a player in both transfer and wages because sometimes i think that i am paying over the odds?

4: Which of the default master league players should i try to sell in my first season or two?

Jesus, embrace son, you know that old Monty Phyton song (everybody now): "ALWAYS LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE OF lIVE"..You are moaning, constantly moaning...how old are you 105 or 13???? Cannot be something in between...

KJK1LL3R said:
Ok I have a few questions regarding the new PES5 Master League!

1: I am in my first transfer window and i would like to know how to see the players who are on free transfer?

2: Are the any good players to buy on free transfers in your first season or so this time like Nakata & Takahara on PES4?

3: How much should you offer for a player in both transfer and wages because sometimes i think that i am paying over the odds?

4: Which of the default master league players should i try to sell in my first season or two?

1. Select search by team. Go to the last page. There should be a group where palyers not attached to any club are. (i.e among the groups for edited palyers etc.etc)

2. Thats the fun isn't it, to decide who to buy.

3. Also part of the fun isn't it, offer as much or as little as you like. AS long as they agree, they'll come. Sometimes even average players wont come, even if you offer high wages. Especially true if ur still in div2 and their team WEFA rank is higher than yours.

4. Your call, mate. The worst dev curve perhaps?

Happy to help, but try to enjoy the game more, rather tan ask for quick tips. Nothing beats the feeling of scouting for an unknown youngster, and seeing him develop and outshine some of the stars in the game.

Cheers

embraceuk1 said:
I just hope in Pes 5 you can acctually sell players as noone ever buys them in WE9

This was a bit of a problem in PES4 too.

There aren't enough smaller teams in the game to sell to is the problem.

No-one wants to buy your lesser players.

Ive read in a number of posts on different sites that the ML has been made bigger, yet in we9 i cant say i noticed anything different to pes4. Have they changed it from we9 to pes5?

Dunno Iv read it in a few reviews, but iv also read that is is pretty much the same also!!

Happy birthday to me today!! Woo

Anybody decided who there going to be for there first ML team?

Im stuck betwen being arsenal Or chelsea.(bth licensed and bth good teams)
Or Liverpool there my team Or Birmingham as its my city.

If i decide chelsea my 1st signing will be Stevie Gerrad.

If i decide arsenal my 1st signing will be Wright-Phillips.

Who shall i be, any suggestions?
I plan to keep this team for as long as i play pes5.
because i had about 20 different ML teams in pes4
so id like to just stick to 1 team through out.
so desicion has to be right.

I am probably going to create Leicester team and use the made up players (as I always do) but I won't start the master league until someone creates an option file because it would just wipe off my leicester team

JimJoeC said:
Where did you read this?

from konami eu site:

"New licensed clubs from the major European leagues
New trademark moves, such as Ronaldinho's 'flipflap'
Variable, real-time weather conditions - eg 'patchy rain'
Master League is much bigger, includes European teams
Overall refined control for even more realistic gameplay "

So is the ML stuff just total bollix? Didnt see any of it in we9/pes5beta. Waiting for plfdata to start one on pes5retail

Back
Top Bottom