1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES5 Freezing on start-up?!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Gersstu, 12 September 2006.

1. Gersstu

Gersstu Non-League

18 July 2005
    Hey people,

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me with this problem. It started a few weeks ago and I can't work out what to do!!

Basically everything was working fine (I had superpatch 2.0 installed) until one morning I load up the game and it gets to the 'Option file loading' screen. I get the loading bar but as soon as that dissapears it freezes and just has a box in the top left that says 'Load Option File' and will go no further!

I've tried unistalling and reinstalling a couple of times but always with the same result. I've also deleted the optyion file but the same thing happens.

Please help!! I haven't been able to play this great game for weeks now and it's driving me crazy.

Thanks in advance