PES2018 PC custom cpk online

Kunglao

League 2
16 September 2017
Hi guys.
As many of us are avid myclub or online divisions players I would like to know what are your experiences with edited cpks in online modes.
1. custom cpks added with dpfilelist renders online modes to not find any opponent
2.My tests revealed that not even original cpks modified (ps3 pad graphics for my tests) fully work. Sometimes you get a black screen for 30+ seconds during a match event (corners or throw ins). Sometimes I got kicked from the server when starting a match.
The second method used to work flawlessly in pes2017, but now it seems somehow konami is blocking it. I only replaced 4 menu related files and got into trouble.
This is sad as we, mostly online gamers,won't benefit at all from community patches that bring new stuff in the game.
If anybody else has the time and the will to test this please post here your results. Maybe it was just a temporary server issue that coincided with my modifications (although I'm pretty sure it wasn't)
Thanks in advance and happy gaming.

i have to say that i'm playing mostly myclub vsCOM, but when i tried to find opponent online (divisions) after i installed minifaces - it was impossible. I've just tested online without any cpk and it worked... Shame -.-

Last edited:
unpack all you cpk in a single folder then unpack dt42_x64.cpk (you can found it in DATA folder) and merge them. Then remove the etc folder if present in your merged archive
rebuild a new dt42_x64.cpk and replace the original in DATA folder (before make a backup)
should work

sadly - doesn't work with dt42_x64.cpk :(
Minifaces are inside dt15_x64.cpk file (as player0.cpk), but i cannot unpack this file.

Back
Top Bottom