PS2 PES2013, Anyone actually play it on the PS2?

geeeeee

International
2 May 2010
London
Tottenham
Hi all,

Not expecting many replies for this but I was just wondering if anyone actually plays PES2013 on the PS2?

If so, what are your thoughts good or bad?

I didn't like it at first but having made some global stat changes, it is better.

Hi all,

Not expecting many replies for this but I was just wondering if anyone actually plays PES2013 on the PS2?

If so, what are your thoughts good or bad?

I didn't like it at first but having made some global stat changes, it is better.
I still play it from time to time. IMHO the pace is too fast and arcadey, you can run like a gazelle then ram in a screamer all the time. What were your global stat changes?

I still play it from time to time. IMHO the pace is too fast and arcadey, you can run like a gazelle then ram in a screamer all the time. What were your global stat changes?

Similar changes to what i done with PES5,

Team Work (all players) +15
Top speed, Acceleration, Drib Sp, Drib Acc (all) -5
Short pass sp, long pass sp (all) -15
Short pass acc, long pass acc (all) +10
Aggression (CB, SB, DMF, WB, SW) -5
Attack (all) -5
Mentality/Tenacity (all) +5

It slows the game right down and makes it more of a passing game.

Also, i haven't tried it with this yet, but, on PES5 Ability -30 has a good affect on realism.

;)

Thanks for posting that mate. I will apply them on two teams and tell you how it plays. I really like it on PS2, but I agree that is a bit too pacey.

Thanks for posting that mate. I will apply them on two teams and tell you how it plays. I really like it on PS2, but I agree that is a bit too pacey.

Might still need some tweaks though.

Have you got D4v0r's PES editor? If you have, it's easier to adjust.

Let me know what you think as I am still experimenting.

My PS2 isn't modded and I don't have anything to transfer an option file to my PS2. I've made everything myself: emblems, logo's, kits, nt player names, missing players etc. Lot of work but I like doing it. :)

My PS2 isn't modded and I don't have anything to transfer an option file to my PS2. I've made everything myself: emblems, logo's, kits, nt player names, missing players etc. Lot of work but I like doing it. :)

Wow that will take you ages! Have you got Max Drive?

Wow! I thought i was the only mad person here. Now there are two of us :WASTED:
It ain't mad at all. 2013 is the last version of PS2 PES seemingly, by editing you make yourself a good base for the next year and so on. Why don't you use PES Editor on PC to do the job?

It ain't mad at all. 2013 is the last version of PS2 PES seemingly, by editing you make yourself a good base for the next year and so on. Why don't you use PES Editor on PC to do the job?

Sorry I hope I didn't offend ;)

I do use the PES Editor but it has still taken me about 3 years to fully edit PES5 and now I have started on PES2013 plus keeping PES5 up to date.

I spend more time editing than actually playing the game so for me personally I think I am a bit mad. :))

Sorry I hope I didn't offend ;)

I do use the PES Editor but it has still taken me about 3 years to fully edit PES5 and now I have started on PES2013 plus keeping PES5 up to date.

I spend more time editing than actually playing the game so for me personally I think I am a bit mad. :))
You must be a perfectionist to take you up to 3 years for PES 5 editing but it is fun, I have to admit :APPLAUD:

I played a cup game in ML today. I was 3-0 down from the 1st leg. I scored the first goal in the 2nd leg and my player ran into the net to get the ball quickly to kick off. Good stuff :))

That never happened in the old PES' because the 'players' could never work out the aggregate score and would treat it as a single game.

Really enjoying this at the moment even though I'm struggling badly in ML.

Back
Top Bottom