PES2012 Real Player Names

Fantastic, as usual :)

Any chance of making additional version (perhaps in csv style) with player IDs? It would be very useful for software tools that would automate this process.

foxtrot could you tell me from where you have this list??
It is your list or list of national team players in PES2012??

In Poland team there is two goalkeeper: Tyton (PSV) and Sandomierski (Jagiellonia)

But in reality the first goalkeeper is Szczesny (Arsenal) and on second play we have: Tyton (PSV), Boruc (Fiorentina), Fabianski (Arsenal), Kuszczak (Manchester United).

It is KONAMI mistake?? Or KONAMI will make update of squad later???

foxtrot could you tell me from where you have this list??
It is your list or list of national team players in PES2012??

These are the squads actually in PES2012.

It is KONAMI mistake?? Or KONAMI will make update of squad later???

No mistake. The European squads seem to be from around February/March. Tytoń and Sandomierski were both called up to the Poland squad to play in the friendly games against Moldova and Norway in February.

If you prefer, you can always replace them with Szczęsny, Boruc, Fabiański, or Kuszczak in Edit Mode.

Thank you very much foxtro for reply :)

I know that I can swap players in Edit Mode but in Online Mode the old squad will be this same as you wrote.

Sorry for OF but i'm in shock :) from where you know Polish team so good?? :)

in bosnia and herzegovina NT, #5 should not be samir muratović. he is not central defender (he is central middlefielder) and he has not played for NT more than 2 years.

that player with #5, playing as a defender should be adnan mravac from mattersburg, austria.

please fix that.

No Beckham, Ronaldinho, Luis Fabiano and Raul and others brazilian and bundesliga´s players?

Big thanks foxtrot for the list. I will update functionality to remove fake players in PES 2012 Editor.

mistakes:

### Classic France

14;ARGU;Manuel Amoros;AMOROS
14;VIERUE;Patrick Vieira;VIEIRA

### Classic Italy

8;VAYENGODDO;Pietro Vierchowod;VIERCHOWOD
4;FLIO CAMARANO;F. Cannavaro;F. CANNAVARO

+ some numbers are wrong

Last edited:
NIGERIA
18;ORMOA;Victor Obinna*;NSOFOR ... seems that he has no duplicate in OF

MALI
10;MARCEVOU;Modibo Maiga*;MAIGA ... has duplicate and not Abdoulaye Maiga

Great work!
Somewhat related: can anyone recommend a good basic patch for PS3? Just looking for player and team names, maybe removing duplicates. No fancy stuff (tried searching but all I came up with was a bunch of PC patches).
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom