[PES2010] Zooming Out & LOD Mixer

LeftEyeNine

League 2
31 December 2004
Since its availability, for the first time I used the option in LOD Mixer that changes the camera angles. I picked the highest value possible which is 9, and during gameplay I noticed that I was able to notice through-runners, unmarked opposite side players significantly more frequently.

However that angle 9 has a problem: You can't see the lower quarter/one third of the penalty area when a corner kick is about to be used. And that really distupts your command of your area especially when you've conceded one.

Is there any possibility to zoom out at that angle ? I'm already using Wide camera.

Thanks in advance.

My angle is set to 30 and I cant remember having a problem with that. Instead of using the drop down box type in the number you want.

Someone is currently working on a camera editor, we have to be patient. It's never been possible to zoom in and out before.

In the meantime, pay attention to the radar, it's not there for fun, you can actually see through runners. But I reckon that angle 9 is awesome ain't it?

@Anthos

Will try that 30 and report back in minutes.

@luikang

Placements on the radar, at least for me, are better for short passes. I never got used to look down on it to see who's where. Besides you need to see your player moving to see if he's through-running or stopped attacking and will lean back.

Also, despite I was a gfx designer, I always had a hard time distinguishing colours ^^.

Back
Top Bottom