PES2010 resolution fix

If using windows vista or 7 , just run the setting.exe in compatability mode (windows XP sP3) and it should work fine.

i cant use fix resolution in compatibility mode xp... not visible in settings :( im use windows 7 32bit

Last edited:
The compatability mode doesn't work.

Maybe there is some registry tweak that allows us to change the resolution (that's what I did for Frozen Throne), but I can't find the game in registry.

So please juce, make the tweak like you did for the demo, I really need that 1920*1080 resolution.
Thanks in advance!

The tweak was done by goldorakiller with help from juce, so we're eager that they do the same resolution fix for the full game.

Until then I'm stuck with 1680*1050 on medium :(

I have Win7 and 19" LCD , I have it set to 1440X900 with LB box unticked, seems working fine though the ratio is 16:9 , I don't see any trouble

P.S. I didn't need to use the either compatibility or administration rights

Regards

I have Win7 and 19" LCD , I have it set to 1440X900 with LB box unticked, seems working fine though the ratio is 16:9 , I don't see any trouble

P.S. I didn't need to use the either compatibility or administration rights

Regards

Do you preffer playing without black bars? Don´t you feel the game speed different? Try playing a match with black bars and another without them and tell me please.

I don't have the SP3 comptability mode but i'm on vista , what can I do ?

me either plz help . i'm running my PC to a 32 inch 720p TV via VGA but it will output and handle any res i throw at it, what would be the best res to play the game on so it looks the same as the ps3 res ?

All help appreciated

Same here guys...i can only see 1280 x 720, and my PC can normally run things like Res 5, Batman Arkam etc at those setings easily.

Help!

odd as i am playing 1080 on my 32"lcd, can be a drivers issue or related to the os as i am playing with windows 7 using hdmi.

Hello guys
I have a problem in PES 2010 settings:/
I have a new screen 23" LG ..
My video card is Nvidia Geforce 7300
I'm trying to change resolution and the highest resolution that brings me to put this 1280 x 720 and I want to put on 1920 x 1080
I play on HIGH quality.
And most strange that if I put on MEDIUM This gives me until 1920 to 1080
What should I do?
Please Please help me :((

The compatability mode doesn't work.

Maybe there is some registry tweak that allows us to change the resolution (that's what I did for Frozen Throne), but I can't find the game in registry.

So please juce, make the tweak like you did for the demo, I really need that 1920*1080 resolution.
Thanks in advance!

same problem

Back
Top Bottom