PES2010 Online: How to beat the sprinters?

the worst are the friendly real/bara users lol

yesterday night first time loged in since months.. joined a 2on2
the dude plays a 3-5-2 whit a.cole as a DMF..
then another 2on2 barca/real
im sayin: cmon pick another one
he says: yee i dont like it too
me: then pick another team dude
he: but wich
me: atleast chelsea or somethin
he: ...blabla
me: arsenal/juve/milan....
he finally picks chelsea
lol

omFG

the community is dead

a few minutes ago...
2v2
it seems that only noob are left in this game
20% ratio guys playin all the time
+ no lobbies at all ... the whole world in one lobby so 1-2 sec delay

this game is rubbish online

communities are empty...

thx konami for this !!
i dont know what to say..

Is there a way of filtering out the saddos that always choose Barca/Madrid/Brazil/Argentina? I am sick to death of playing these people when all they do is give it Messi and run with it. The best games i've played have been ones where the opposing player knows i want a different game when i choose Man City/Holland etc and they choose a team appropriate to that. If I can't filter them is there a league or something that just has other teams in that I can join or if someone out there fancies a game who is also sick of bloody Messi and the like you can add me (boboskins).

I've just started playing this online and it's ruining the whole experience.

Is there a way of filtering out the saddos that always choose Barca/Madrid/Brazil/Argentina? I am sick to death of playing these people when all they do is give it Messi and run with it. The best games i've played have been ones where the opposing player knows i want a different game when i choose Man City/Holland etc and they choose a team appropriate to that. If I can't filter them is there a league or something that just has other teams in that I can join or if someone out there fancies a game who is also sick of bloody Messi and the like you can add me (boboskins).

I've just started playing this online and it's ruining the whole experience.

PS3 or Xbox 360 mate ?

Sorry Xbox360. Tried online with 2009 last year but i got sick of teleporting man/ball syndrome! I know it's better this year but is there anyway of only accepting green connections as well (i'm not asking for much am i :D)

It's probably coz I'm stuck in my old skool ways of playing the game, my style hasn't changed much since it first came out on the PS1!! Been left behind by the young uns

Last edited:
Sorry Xbox360. Tried online with 2009 last year but i got sick of teleporting man/ball syndrome! I know it's better this year but is there anyway of only accepting green connections as well (i'm not asking for much am i :D)

It's probably coz I'm stuck in my old skool ways of playing the game, my style hasn't changed much since it first came out on the PS1!! Been left behind by the young uns

Thats a shame mate, I play PES soley on the PS3 these days unless I would have loved to have hooked up and played you bud.

never will play any random game online anymore

scum, pricks, tards !
wait 15 min. to hav 3 good lookin! conns, start 2v2
what does my partner this fuckin moron do ?
change all my tactics all the time, randomly
max. offense etc.

ok, lets make 3 own goals i thought
haha
never he dont let me
had 2 of em in first half(loosers)
in halftime i say let me score 3 own goals to finish this shit

second half:
the 2 other dudes still want to make their goals and the other jerk just runs around
so i stop do anything and so the game played on like this till the end

instead of let me do it and finish this shit, they play ahead 2v1 whit me doin nothin

thx konami, your politics hav lead this game to this situation
1) small amount of players
2) tard kids or old tards lol

:COAT:

thx konami, your politics hav lead this game to this situation
1) small amount of players
2) tard kids or old tards lol
The solution (and I mean the REAL solution) was there ages ago, in PES4 exactly.
IP vs. IP connection, and no worldwide online rankings.

Who cares about online rankings? There are offline OFFICIAL tournaments to prove who's the best at PES (and offline you are sure there's no lag either), so I'd get rid of the online rankings if I were Konami, and I tell you why:

As long as those little annoying kids (we use to call them "bimbiminkia" here in Italy) are around, they'll exploit the game system to achieve better rankings.
Once the matches "exploited" by those annoying kids will become too many, the rankings themselves won't be reliable anymore (they already aren't in my opinion).
So, being them unreliable, there will be immediately no point in playing for the rankings anymore, making them useless.
Eventually, Konami will have to drop the rankings due to them being useless and (I hope, at least) those annoying kids will have nothing to play for anymore.

I'd love Konami to only rely on the "community" feature: private lobbies, which you need a password to access to, IP vs. IP (via Internet or via LAN) matches, and "community rankings".
I don't need to play some unknown annoying kid to prove I'm good, I just have to give a good lesson to all of my friends instead :P

pes 4 was superb indeed
chat and meet in this connecter tools and play directly over ip, tool connects and u play, it was simple and good

only solution for me NOW is to play 2v2 whit known players, but u still need to wait for some good opponents, rarely all of ur mates are online at the same time to complte the room

and 2v2 leagues n ladders are poorly visited...
biggest i found was esl whit 120 teams..

so basicaly this game is turned to a hardcore pesfan game, but they wanted it the other way round since pes 2008...

hi all,1st time poster. sick and frustrated with this game and the whole messi/ronaldo super teams- ?is there anywhere to register to play normal people with normal teams? im well below average at this game p182/w22/d35/L125 but 2 nights ago i managed score an equaliser against real and the little she-ite quit, but it did not register as a 3-0 win for me-nothing atoll?how did he do this? sorry for bitchin off on my 1st post but this is getting really frustratin. been playing this game since N64 and always been a bit rubbish at it but not the same 2 moves an goals over and over again. aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cheers

some can do things like that
maybe they go to their router configuration and turn off internet, who knows...

another cheat is when they loose in penalty shootouts and get the win

edit:
some can force konami to put out the message " connection quality got worse and game was quit.."

stop play ranked it suxx, thats my advice

try to set the last slider to 1, it helps

e.g. u loose a 1v1 vs ibra coz his immense balance, the second CB still be there to cover/manmark him
and search for SBs with deep cover card, if gettin a counter attack there`re 3 players instead of just the 2 CBs, so one side atleast is save

usually u need to set one of the SBs to a CBs to reach this, and probably give him defensive card, so hes still a SB with balanced card

hi all,1st time poster. sick and frustrated with this game and the whole messi/ronaldo super teams- ?is there anywhere to register to play normal people with normal teams? im well below average at this game p182/w22/d35/L125 but 2 nights ago i managed score an equaliser against real and the little she-ite quit, but it did not register as a 3-0 win for me-nothing atoll?how did he do this? sorry for bitchin off on my 1st post but this is getting really frustratin. been playing this game since N64 and always been a bit rubbish at it but not the same 2 moves an goals over and over again. aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cheers

If your on PS3, then join this league mate, it's an amazing place to be. Full of PES fanatics, and everybody plays the way the game is designed to be played. No cut-backs, no cheap goals, just total football for people who understand and appreciate the beautiful game.

www.proevoeliteleagues.co.uk

Joining this league and site was the best thing I've ever done online, a really great community.

Back
Top Bottom