PES2009 New update 1.40

I think this is a virus don't downlaod it. Why would you download it from rapidshare if it is genuine? If this was genuine you'd give us a link from official website. Plus I downloaded the roster updates from my game settings not from a seperate download.

this is my first participation in this forum that I newly found but I have a favor to ask you guys

please I downloaded the patch but I don't know where to put it or how to use it

somebody help pllllllllllllllllz!!!
thanx in advance y'all

I think this is a virus don't downlaod it. Why would you download it from rapidshare if it is genuine? If this was genuine you'd give us a link from official website. Plus I downloaded the roster updates from my game settings not from a seperate download.

Maybe he wants free Rapidshare points. When you get a certain amount of points you can "buy" one month for free, I guess that's the reason.

no guys the link from rapidshare is fine

but I still don't know how to use the update or where to put the file anyone help???!!!

the old file to overwrite hast the same name.
just use search in windows.
before enable the option which shows hidden files an folders...

the old file to overwrite hast the same name.
just use search in windows.
before enable the option which shows hidden files an folders...

my game folder doesn't have a file called "cv0f.img" in the first place!!!

so now what ?? I'm so confused and disappointed how can I use the new Update it's so sad for me
plz help one more time??!!

I finally found the original cv0f.img and replaced it but it's not working !!!
any help or do I need to do something more
btw I have not updated pes2009 with any update so do I need to update the previous updates before I can use update version 1.40 !!!!

I finally found the original cv0f.img and replaced it but it's not working !!!
any help or do I need to do something more
btw I have not updated pes2009 with any update so do I need to update the previous updates before I can use update version 1.40 !!!!

Just download it via game settings (in the game when you load it up), it will do the rest automatically. Game Settings -> Download

Much easier than fiddling around looking for files.

I have Problems installing this :( I will explain more as soon as I remember what the problem was exactly heh

Back
Top Bottom