PES2008 list of tricks and how to do them

damo_j

Non-League
8 August 2005
could people start posting videos and instructions of new tricks and how to do them. I need to impress my friends with some silky skills!

Heel Dash
C.Ronaldo, Henry and Drogba can do as far as I know. And some unknown players...(While running :r1:+90 degrees on D-pad
example:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9zKHMHkJjcs

Nutmeg -
while standing :r2:, back+:r2: and front+:r2:

Diving
:l1:+:l2:+:r1:

pulling shirt
:r1:+X

cross stance
:l1:+:r1:then :circle:

step on ball then forward
:l1:+:r1:then :l1:2x

step on ball then push forward
:l1:+:r1:sonra 2x :l1:+:r1:

over the ball trick
do a sidestep (up or down+:r2:) then quickly :l1:x2

around the ball
while running hold :l1: then quicly :r1: x2 (

old moves are still avaliable(Elastico, Matthews feint, vfeint, 360, lift ball)

Sorry for my English, I'm Turkish.

Are these tricks exclusively for the PS3 version of the game? Becuase they dont seem to be working on the PS2 version.

Cheers for the tricks m8, but just at to add that heel dash can be done left or right on PS3 anyway, but it does have to be @ a 90 degree angle. It's timing more than anythin, but once yu get it it's easy (I'll upload vids when I'm back on broadband.

Tip: Let the ball run infront of you a lil bit ie loose the direction button for a sec, not long enough for the player to stop, but long enough to watch him catch upto the ball again. when he does do a 90 degree direction (left or right) and press R1 (right bumper for 360 users) @ exactly the same time.

Oh and the nutmeg is easier than it sounds too. Hold R2 when your stationary and quickly press back and forward and thats it, trick done.

It is quite sad that these tricks only work for "next gen" versions. Oh well, the best skill in Pro Evo and football in general is to pass anyways!

it's so pointless that these new tricks and skills are not in the ps2 version. would it have been that hard for them to include it into the game? i dont think so!... having done pretty much all that can be achieved in pro 6 i was really looking forward to all these new updates especially diving / shirt pull. ok, we all hate it wen we see sum ponce take a dive and are pissed when some overpaid twat cant take that he has just been skilled up so he drags the man down but it's the controvercy it causes that we all love, and i cudnt wait to see it in the game especially when playin against mates where competivness is fuckin mental!

i really feel let down that the ps2 version has none of this, i thort the reason we go and buy the latest pro every year is to enjoy the greatest football game there is, with each one better than the last but i can't see what is new in pes 08 that was worth my £20.68 and that was with student discount!

you fucked up konami, bad move robbin us ps2 fathfull of a sick game. luckly i live well near the address on the back of the manual for the UK listing so im off to go shine a laser pen into their office windows! haha...

about the heel dash, aside from C.Ronaldo, Ronaldo, Henry and Drogba, would anyone care to name other players who can do it? I've been trying with a few, but no luck so far :)

some 1s whos got the book needs to stick all the tricks written there on 1 simple a post. nice an simple

Back
Top Bottom