PES2008: Concede Same Goals!

RonElldo

New Facemaker
22 August 2006
Ive played over 50 games on top player and i want to know is anyone getting seriously pissed of with conceding the same unstoppable goals. The goal where the attacker makes a run and hits it across goal to the unmarked attacker that taps it in. EVERY GOD DAMN MATCH. Theres nothing that can be done against it! The defender whos being controlled by the computer doesnt track the run! its so f'ing frustrating. Ive tried using square to use the com player to go after the player with the ball and use my player to track the run. but that doesnt work if the com player doesnt make the tackle. im still winning every match but i dont think ive kept one clean sheet!

Last edited:
You can mark the opponents forwards so that your defenders will be a lot closer on them.

I just played the semi final of the "Champions League" on top player (10 minutes) and won the away match 2-3 and won at home 14-1... lol!

Ronelldo i know what u mean about them goals i to play on top player u know when its gonna happen coz you can gt tehball off them for at least 10 mins games time :(

You can mark the opponents forwards so that your defenders will be a lot closer on them.

I just played the semi final of the "Champions League" on top player (10 minutes) and won the away match 2-3 and won at home 14-1... lol!

Bloody ell 14-1?? Now that is a joke on Top Player :lmao:

Ye i forgot to mention the STUPID F'IN GOALKEEPER PARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every time the shot is over 3mph the goalkeeper parries it right into the opponent. its happened to me about 40 times. this games really starting to twist my nipples. i hate playing it when im a goal down. Also the GODLIKE through ball which players who have 60 or above passing can split my defence from their own box. every time i try a though ball their players teleport to it! on pes6 you could trust the com players. on this they cudnt find their ass wi both hands. might go back to pes 6.

yeh i always seem to concede the exact same goals.

scenario:
they take a shot and my keeper punches it for a corner (when he could have easily caught it). The bullet corner comes in (yes they are fucking fast), then any one of their players header it in, with my players flat footed.

what the hell, why dont my players jump for corners? thats kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom