PES2008 Avatars

hey sg on the left pls juve and ont the right celtic nickname baisti

juventuscc4.png

SG could I get one with the Liverpool logo and the username FreddieP786 or VprVnmSRT10.

I also like the other one as well. Ah what the hey.... make me one of each. One above, the second style, one with the Liverpool kits on it and one with Liverpool badge on the right and the Roma badge on the left. All with black and red background

They came really nice, so it is hard to choose. LOL

Please??

liverpoolfw6.png
vprvnmsrt10xm8.png

barchame8.png
bluejw9.png
arsenalgy0.png

livarpooljp0.png
livarpool1uo4.png

Hi! my m8 tried to help me with that av but I want to ask for it myself ;)
Real Madrid, nick: shady - with a small letter :), with pes 2008 style, please do a little bit different than my, Thanks a million
Will you do this? Thanks in advance ;)

Maybe someone can make a avatar with HD BVB logo...:D

Team: Borussia Dortmund
Nick: Brooklin

Thanks in advance :D

Greetings
Brook

hey sg can you make an avatar from ibrahima yattara an trabzonspor player plz...in the back the logo from Trabzonspor ...plz nickname:SantiMunez

thanks

Last edited:
Liverpool, nick: maaciek - with a small letter , with pes 2008 style, Thanks a lot
&
Liverpool on the left, Celtic on the right, nick: maaciek - with a small letter , with pes 2008 style, Thanks a lot

Arsenal, nick: Beckmis - with a small letter , with pes 2008 style, Thanks a lot
&
Arsenal on the left, Wisła Kraków on the right, nick: Beckmis - with a small letter , with pes 2008 style, Thanks a lot

Back
Top Bottom