PES Office strategy Guide - In my possession

bluemonkeymagic

Championship
27 April 2003
Birmingham
hello all!

Just like last year I have got my grubby mitts on the Official Pes 2009 guide book...

Im not allowed to scan pages but open to questions. I will be back online about 10pm GMT this evening and will answer any questions then!

So post your questions away, preferbly something not already known!!

I will review the guide later too

hello all!

Just like last year I have got my grubby mitts on the Official Pes 2009 guide book...

Im not allowed to scan pages but open to questions. I will be back online about 10pm GMT this evening and will answer any questions then!

So post your questions away, preferbly something not already known!!

I will review the guide later too

Ok I have a question:

Why you are not allowed to scan pages?:TWIST:Seriously

ha ha because simply put we got the guide today before anyone else in terms of wholesalers. I am the first person in my company to get a copy it wont take them long to work out who!!

ha ha ha

I will take a pics of it later, I can do that I suppose!!

plus I dont have a scanner!!!!

Scan everything, make it into a PDF like a proper book and put it up for download here.

Thanks, i'll be waiting.

ok

first im not scanning everything

its not worth it. All in all, if you pay full rpice for this you are a mug

its craptastic

no mentioning of edit mode and the ONLY thing ive noticed is the manual throw option using R stick!!!

really annoyed

there are hidden players, unlocked via the usual means!!

ok

first im not scanning everything

its not worth it. All in all, if you pay full rpice for this you are a mug

its craptastic

no mentioning of edit mode and the ONLY thing ive noticed is the manual throw option using R stick!!!

really annoyed

there are hidden players, unlocked via the usual means!!

any chance of the hidden players list?

i Would really apreciated

Chapter 1 of guide:

How to get the most enjoyment out of your new football game.

1) Eject PES2009 DVD from your console.
2) Place PES2009 DVD in the bin.
3) Insert FIFA09 DVD into your console.
4) Enjoy playing your football game.

Chapter 1 of guide:

Winston, I really wonder what you still do at a PES-forum with such a hate towards PES.

Winston, I really wonder what you still do at a PES-forum with such a hate towards PES.

Yeah, what's up with that...

If PES is dead, then Fifa is in ER coffing out it's last breath, cuzz there isn't much of a difference in overal quality. They al have their good and bad points pointed out millions of times in this forum. It's just what good points you want and choose your game from that point!

But shallow f*cks like him probably think that the other game is brilliant now it has made some big steps and pes didnt (just some small steps and last year a few backwards). Play the demo more and you could see that you can get some real nice PES action of it. Otherwise enter some fifa noob fanboy site and go spread your wonderful news there!!!

*putting my hand in a L-shaped form to my head*

The keepers are automatic...nothing new here...

it says so on the coaching dvd!!!!

"keepers are the same as in previous years"

honestly nothing new in it, the only thing that makes me think is new is the throw ins, but even the skills are done the same but just with d pad...

dont waste ur cash on the guide!!

The keepers are automatic...nothing new here...

it says so on the coaching dvd!!!!

"keepers are the same as in previous years"

honestly nothing new in it, the only thing that makes me think is new is the throw ins, but even the skills are done the same but just with d pad...

dont waste ur cash on the guide!!

In Pes 2008 Ps3 version The GK can be selected in Manual Mode !!!

Could you post the superstars with positions of current/real players? namely those that are not included on p106 which you can download from the website (On p106 I think is basically defenders and goalkeepers)

Somebody asked about the list with the hidden players...there is no list in the strategy guide...i also have it...and no i will not scan pages...not even a single one...

Is there anything in the guide about the little blue numbers that appear at the bottom of the screen in BAL mode? Any tips on getting a good rating in matches?

Cheers

The litle blue numbers are about the tactics used by your team...later if ever you become captain of your team your manager talks about tactics with you.

There are no usefull tips about getting good ratings.
They describe one trick to get better statics: skip the matches for a couple of years (you willbe transferred in every transfer period) and you'll get better stats...but somehow that isn't why you play this mode....i might help desperate people but to me it doesn't feel good...

Didn't want the hidden players, but would like a list of the current 'superstars' for each position. I think its on p107

The litle blue numbers are about the tactics used by your team...later if ever you become captain of your team your manager talks about tactics with you.

There are no usefull tips about getting good ratings.
They describe one trick to get better statics: skip the matches for a couple of years (you willbe transferred in every transfer period) and you'll get better stats...but somehow that isn't why you play this mode....i might help desperate people but to me it doesn't feel good...

Really? Team tactics? Interesting...

Skip matches? That's not much use is it!?

Thanks though boss ;)

Chapter 1 of guide:

You obviously haven't played that other slower piece of shite.

You obviously haven't played that other slower piece of shite.
Beginning of OT
He's right, that's the way things go nowadays. Too bad I don't have a 360.
End of OT

Seriously, it's annoying how bad the player is during his first season. It's kind of frustrating. But I don't think that skipping training and matches is useful.

And well, Konami.. You said you try to make the game as close to the real thing as possible.
Just wondering: if a REAL LIFE 17-year-old player STOPS training and playing at all, will he become that good in 2-3-4 years? Shame on you, Konami, for just suggesting that onto an official guide. :Y1

Hey, I have been playing Become A Legend mode and noticed the stick figure aanimations at the bottom of the main screen.

Do you know if they mean anything? Sometimes it shows a figure with the blue triangle above its head apart from a group of people and sometimes in like a team photo or being photographed.

Cheers

Tom

HEEY HAN!!!!! uitgenaste vuile kankerhomo met je tyfus fifa vieze kutnicht met je lelijke bananenhoofd!!!

Back
Top Bottom