PES Goals Thread

I have a camera but unfortuantly it doesn't record movie clips so i have to do with pictures...and i think snaps of goals will be pointless. Maybe when i get a video card i can post some goals here.

Ahhh so you put your a top top manager at the bottom of your name Eh?

Right guys, been away for what seems like an eternity. :)

How about that Goal of the Month thing we tried to start all that time ago?

I know have a PVR to transfer my goals, hence my new found enthusiasm, so i'm willing to get good vids of peoples goals online, if they can send me the x-port files.

Ratinho said:
Right guys, been away for what seems like an eternity. :)

How about that Goal of the Month thing we tried to start all that time ago?

I know have a PVR to transfer my goals, hence my new found enthusiasm, so i'm willing to get good vids of peoples goals online, if they can send me the x-port files.

Hi Ratinho,

do u have an email address that i could send my goal to please ?

Its from a tight and tense Porto-Benfica game in which Hugo Almeida uses his body, to take a dinked ball from Jorginho on his chest, then hits a crisp half volley from the edge of the box past the outstretched gk.

cheers

db

Stringer Bell said:
Yeah, Ratinho i willing to send you some goals too.

Doubt any will be as good as Almeida's peach mate ;)

0506fcp-rioave-3.jpg
- "That one's for you db!"

Last edited:
Re: Replay Gallery

Title: Becks Freekick goal & Van Nistelrooy volley that hit the post
Music: Billy Talent - Red Flag

http://koti.mbnet.fi/anttidmd/BecksGoal.avi

Enjoy! :)

My hard-disk is only 5400rpm, so the video quality isn't as good as it should be. If I had 7800 (?) rpm hard-disk, FRAPS would be able to save it in higher quality.

Anyways... \\:o/

here's my last compilation.
I've to tell you that it's too big in size (about 60 mo) but i hope it really worth it, please be patient while downloading, have a drink, do some PES matchs, clean your bedroom or else, it's a bit long...

maybe the host site isn't very performant, idon't know, but i can't host it myself...

after this sincere advertisement i hope you still want to download it hum hum!!

thank you all patient people...

Back
Top Bottom