PES FL: ML Rediculous stats.

tenken1013

Non-League
1 November 2007
So, when I play ML, the stats for players become ridiculous.

Like a 18 or 20 year old kid becomes a mid to high 90's

and some players dont stop growing...

Is there a way to stop this and have them grow at a reasonable rate? Say maybe +1 per season? Every Season my players have like +4 or +5, and I have turned off all the training bars and no items.

Any help or thoughts?

Thanks.

i think there is no way to turn that off or at least lower it a bit..
as i also tought it was ridiculous, i had to start a new ML save without player growth and it seems more enjoyable.

in BAL it's the same thing, my player is a 22y/o AMF rated 106 (started off reted 56)

That is a load of crap. I used the peseditor to lower everyone stats a little bit. Anderson of MAN UTD a 88? NO way, I dont think so, so I rated him a 80, Fletcher 83 NOT 88, Carrick 83 not a 88, Nani 87 not a 92, Messi a 94 not 100, Sergio Ramos 86 not a 93 so on and so forth.

I think Konami has to seriously reconsider how much players grow in a season. Its not possible for Powell (MAN UTD) to become a Ronaldo in the course of 1 season, just because he is a regular.

But I also think that Konami made the game for the less patient people because people dont play ML that long. So they wanted to show people progress in short time before they say, 'screw this, this game is boring.' But for the true PES lovers, I think it went the ladder.

i think there is no way to turn that off or at least lower it a bit..
as i also tought it was ridiculous, i had to start a new ML save without player growth and it seems more enjoyable.

in BAL it's the same thing, my player is a 22y/o AMF rated 106 (started off reted 56)

In the Pes editor and ML editor, there are these numbers under the growth types, for example

Early Lasting

What do those numbers mean? Would anyone please be able to shed some light to what that number means?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom