PES 6 Windowed Mode Screen Resolution

Try to launch it with windows xp service pack 2 compatibility mode.

The window is still tiny

bcd8b535200205f3e02f194594d3fb99.png

Did you try with internal resolution tool ? If yes, i don't know sorry.

Nope, that doesn't fix it either. Shame that PES 6 and PES 3 are the only two footie games I am enjoying right now due to the attacking AI and the individuality of players however I can't play on windowed mode.

Nope, that doesn't fix it either. Shame that PES 6 and PES 3 are the only two footie games I am enjoying right now due to the attacking AI and the individuality of players however I can't play on windowed mode.

Same here for the two games. However, do you find pes 6 challenging enough ? Any tweaks you find to raise the difficulty ?

If you want to boost AI you can use a universal OptionFileeditor (i can't remember the exact name now) and increase every player's Response and Agility by +5 or +10 and optional the Goalkeeping abilities by some value. Also stats in these masterpieces matter more than nowadays.
You will see a different and more challenging CPU especially the CPU defenders they have extremely rapid reaction times and they don't let passes/shoots pass/through balls go beside them and the effective cut-back passes are very rare.

I used to play PES 6 from its release year until 2014 and the above was the best method i tried for more challenging AI.

Back
Top Bottom