1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 6 online definitively off

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Gordongekko, 4 February 2007.

1. Gordongekko

Gordongekko Banned

10 January 2006
    No servers are working from yesterday, very frustrating matter...konami has killed itself...:applause:

2. 103SpooKy

103SpooKy Die hard Arjen Robben fan

27 July 2006
    The Netherlands
    Yes its killing me!!! free weekend and cant even play pes online! flucking servers!! :@

3. newLok

newLok League 2

8 July 2003
    Maybe Konami are secretly updating the roster for the jan transfers. :P

4. damianpadden

damianpadden Banned

7 October 2003
    yes i think they are adding macherano to Liverpool and changing john terry stats now he has a bad back.

Or maybe, just maybe they are burning their servers and building better ones. My money is on the transfers

5. Amsterdammer

Amsterdammer League 2

22 February 2006
    Amsterdam
    Ajax & Barcelona
    Then if thats true WHY NOW? Do it 6 in the morning when everybody is still sleeping! Man they really are amateurs. I aint gonna fall in the online trap next time anymore screw them. "Now ps2 vs pc online!!...bla bla.." bye bye konami!