PES 5 online - How to...? PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Artist, 2 November 2005.

1. Artist

Artist Guest

Bought the game today plus Network Adapter. Now I want to know how can I register a 4 letter USER ID as I saw many gamers with only 4/5/6 letters in their USER ID. I saw it in my friend´s PlayStation 2. Now I just wonder how can I register a 4 letter USER ID so I can start playing. Help me please.

2. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    To register you need to use one with 8 or above i think it is. Then after you pick you nickname, which you play with, that can be 4 if you wish ;)

3. Artist

Artist Guest

So if I don´t set a nickname, my default nickname will be my USER ID right?

4. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    You set up a username and password to connect to the service, this is completely seperate to the name people see online and I don't think it appears anywhere in the game once you've logged in.

Once that's done you get to choose a name for your player profile - this is the name that appears online everywhere and as Mattster said, can be short.

5. newblood8

newblood8 League 2

3 August 2003
    Gladbeck, Germany
    Schalke 04, Liverpool FC
    I wanted to make up a new profile (for the Evo-web league 1) and I put in my new nick (as a profile name), but it doesn´t work. All it says is "please enter playername to set up a profile". WTF?