1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 5 online - How to...? PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Artist, 2 November 2005.

1. Artist

Artist Guest

Bought the game today plus Network Adapter. Now I want to know how can I register a 4 letter USER ID as I saw many gamers with only 4/5/6 letters in their USER ID. I saw it in my friend´s PlayStation 2. Now I just wonder how can I register a 4 letter USER ID so I can start playing. Help me please.

2. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    To register you need to use one with 8 or above i think it is. Then after you pick you nickname, which you play with, that can be 4 if you wish ;)

3. Artist

Artist Guest

So if I don´t set a nickname, my default nickname will be my USER ID right?

4. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    You set up a username and password to connect to the service, this is completely seperate to the name people see online and I don't think it appears anywhere in the game once you've logged in.

Once that's done you get to choose a name for your player profile - this is the name that appears online everywhere and as Mattster said, can be short.

5. newblood8

newblood8 League 2

3 August 2003
    Gladbeck, Germany
    Schalke 04, Liverpool FC
    I wanted to make up a new profile (for the Evo-web league 1) and I put in my new nick (as a profile name), but it doesn´t work. All it says is "please enter playername to set up a profile". WTF?