PS2 PES 3 MASTER LEAGUE SERIE A+B 95/96

so today im going through the national teams that have players still from the original PES 3 database and have no club, removing players that were not playing professional first team football in 1995 and adding various players from that era

damn its such a long hard task researching over 2000 players and knowing I will have to add appearances to them in game once finished doing the database :SHOCK::SHOCK:

BUT im determined to finish it before the release of PES 2014 because I believe alot of people will be playing that this year so im going at a good pace aswell trying to work ect

does anyone speak spanish here? I know a guy who can make is possible maybe to have more stadiums in game? I have a pack of about 15 stadiums I have made that I would love to add but I cant ask him he doesnt speak english

Forgive me my stupid question, but can this patch be converted for PC version of PES 3 after release?

yes Bebeto if somebody extracts all the kits/boots/textures and inserts them into PC .bins then it will work fine, you could just use the option file but it wouldnt look right since alot of this would be incorrect (boots and faces ect)

only 30 national teams to sort through meaning removing players who were not professional around 1995 and replacing them with more prominent players during that era and adjusting stats of those who were around in 1995

once this big job is complete it will be alot easier to finish the patch I will update when in the final stages for anyone interested, if anyone can speak spanish and english please inbox me

Man, your patch looks awesome. I don't play PES3 but I really wish there was such a patch for PES5 PC. Great work!

thanks 1914 I was debating if to make this patch for a more recent PES but given how many patches there are for 5/6 it made sense to patch a real retro gem in PES 3

I know I keep saying it but its such a massive task doing this patch because so many stats are not available its a case of reading about players,watching youtube video,fan forums,championship manager games ect to get an idea of what kind of player they were.

example being I just made jimmy quinn for Northern Ireland who spent his career in the english 1st division but he was a very good forward! Tall with a great touch and abilty to make late runs into the box and be there at the right moment to finish, then you have to consider the opposition he played against as to not overate him

The stats will never be perfect everyone has a different view but I have put ALOT of effort into them to get them as perfect as I can.Again if anybody can speak spanish and english please contact me as there may be a way to have more stadium slots added to the game if robimex can help me

Retro gem this WE9. :)
It is a pity that you are not interested this platform.

Retro gem this WE9. :)
It is a pity that you are not interested this platform.

yea I do love we9 and it would give so many more faces stadiums and editing options but there are so many patches for these games I thought id try something new plus there are too many teams to edit in later versions the database would take years to make it completely 1995/96

anyway here is a little preview of a kit I really enjoyed making I loved that Man City team of the mid 90's with Kinkladze

2eqdk68.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE only 30 out of 55 International teams left to sort through removing players and creating missing players from 1995 era once this jobs done I can speed things up so much better anyway a quick ingame shot of Batistuta I took today while testing some things

166danp.jpg

2911aqd.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE only 30 out of 55 International teams left to sort through removing players and creating missing players from 1995 era once this jobs done I can speed things up so much better anyway a quick ingame shot of Batistuta I took today while testing some things

166danp.jpg

2911aqd.jpg

Looking good mate :) keep up the good work

thanks Fabio its a slow process but im working at it alot I just hope people appreciate that even if they dont agree with some stats there has been ALOT of work on them

I made Hakan Mild today for Sweden and discovered he broke the world pacer test record and has amazing fitness, things like this are an idea of how the players have been researched I am using PESSTATSDATABASE as a baseline (some are overated some im having to adjust them) and for players without stats available im using youtube/championship manager 3 98-99/fan forums discussions

I havent recieved any PM's from anyone who can speak spanish and english yet please contact me if you are able to help

Last edited:
thanks Fabio its a slow process but im working at it alot I just hope people appreciate that even if they dont agree with some stats there has been ALOT of work on them

I made Hakan Mild today for Sweden and discovered he broke the world pacer test record and has amazing fitness, things like this are an idea of how the players have been researched I am using PESSTATSDATABASE as a baseline (some are overated some im having to adjust them) and for players without stats available im using youtube/championship manager 3 98-99/fan forums discussions

I havent recieved any PM's from anyone who can speak spanish and english yet please contact me if you are able to help

I can try to help you mate, i'm portuguese, and spanish is very similar to portuguese (Had no problems a couple months ago when i was in spain lol)
so PM me what you want me to translate and i'll try to sort it out for you

You do what you can to make sure YOU'RE satisfied with this. The rest of us will simply enjoy the game and seriously appreciate the sheer amount of work that has gone into it.

i think it's a magnificent idea. Just need to work out how to make PES3 work on W7 running on a Mac.

hi roburto91 sorry you will have to wait till its released after that you are free to take/use whatever you want thanks for the kit offer but I have every single kit inc gks completed for all 64 95/96 teams.

this will be delayed for a little while due to family commitments I guess I should set a provisional release date for october (the 10th anniversary of pes 3) people will be more interested in playing pes 14 but this patch will be completed for sure I have done too much work like over a year to stop

hi roburto91 sorry you will have to wait till its released after that you are free to take/use whatever you want thanks for the kit offer but I have every single kit inc gks completed for all 64 95/96 teams.

this will be delayed for a little while due to family commitments I guess I should set a provisional release date for october (the 10th anniversary of pes 3) people will be more interested in playing pes 14 but this patch will be completed for sure I have done too much work like over a year to stop

Even if people are interested in PES14, it's never too late to go back to a classic ;)

OK :) but only for information, can you send the names of teams that you have inserted in your patch?
For example: for Premier League there are Manchester United, Blackburn...
for Ligue 1, PSG, Monaco...
Thank you :D

This looks amazing, will take me back to the days when Italian Football was on channel 4. Are you still looking to release in october.

Was wondering what the away and goalkeeper kits for Rangers FC looked like.

here are the kits they are only screenshots from the editor as i dont have time to extract the kit, the predator kit is from 94/95 but goram wore it sometimes in the 95/96 season too.good thing you asked i noticed the players away badge and sleeve cuffs need fixing :))

2hd3byb.jpg

a795f751a705086369bc2b977f8caad9.jpg

10f0q4p.jpg

mvMl_ZOvz9rj4gFbMIZ6z6Q.jpg

24y8c94.jpg

i hope to carry on with this patch in the next couple of weeks im not impressed with pes 14 i will wait to see what the pc modders come up with in the next few months to see if it sways me to buy it

Last edited:
Amazing kits, will be reliving my youth when this comes out. What did you use to make the kits, photoshop?

I'm the same, downloaded pes 14 demo, still not sure about it. Playing shollym classic patch on the PC all the time. Love classic patches/option files myself.

sorry to anyone waiting for this I have stopped editing for the time being as I have been doing this patch for almost a year because of the detail involved.

although it isnt far from being finished (id say its 80% done) im going to continue after I have played FIFA 14 for a little while then get stuck in to finishing this I will update when im starting again hopefully people will still be interested

I admire the work of those who create the patch, but have been 7 months since I am Italian football lover 90 years, if you need a hand I offer.
sorry for my english google-translate

Back
Top Bottom