PES 2020 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Weekend was a little crazy so i got sidetracked but here it is.
http://klashman69.blogspot.com/2019/09/efootball-pes-2020-la-liga-serie.html

So i edited files for LaLiga and SerieA too.
It is compatibile with PESuniverse patch.

Here are links for PS4 patch files with Klashman69 tactics.

La Liga, Serie A, Premier League

https://wrzucplik.pl/pokaz/1817101---oulr.html

ONLY TED FILES WITHOUT ANY PNG(KITS,MANAGERS ETC>)
ONLY COMPATIBILE WITH PESUNIVERSE FILES!!!

Quick instruction

1. First import all PESuniverse patch as instructions seys.
2. Then put my files on the same pendrive with PESuniverse files.
3. In Import menu select now only my files (starting with la, pl, sa) and import them again with 2 boxes ticked to overwrite everything.

If you can Klashman69 please pin this links to your first post to help other peoples download files?
Good job man. Thanks for your work.

Last edited:

If you can Klashman69 please pin this links to your first post to help other peoples download files?
What OF are you using.

Last edited:
can someone plase explain what to do, do install kits first from pes universe then this?
Instalki PESuniverse and then instal my files (unpack and put them all into WEPES folder on another pendrive and install same way as do with PESuniverse. Overwrite everything when you have to check the boxes)

Really why cant someone just employ people who actually care about these things, thank god for the pes community and the time and effort these guys take to make this game realistic, just sad I cant use these option files with disc 1.0 and have to do it all manually QQ

La Liga
http://wrzucplik.pl/pokaz/1816068---nqu5.html

Serie A
http://wrzucplik.pl/pokaz/1816070---6hh3.html

Premier League
https://wrzucplik.pl/pokaz/1812225---smtv.html

Thanks man, I will see if we can get these put in automatically to the next few updates, possibly v3 or v4

Will it work for PC too?

Last edited:
so no need to delete manager, press and stadium pictures before booting up pes 20 pc and installing the file ?

Ok, bear with me here..

So I already have the PES Universe option file installed, the files are still on my USB stick, so do I just need to remove those files from said USB, then download the above and extract them in place of the previous files? Then once in game, it’s just “import team”?

Or do I need to remove all images from the option file within the game also?

Last edited:
Ok, bear with me here..

So I already have the PES Universe option file installed, the files are still on my USB stick, so do I just need to remove those files from said USB, then download the above and extract them in place of the previous files? Then once in game, it’s just “import team”?

You dont have to delete anything, just put ted files from my files and paste them into folder WEPES. Then on import section just select only my files and import

You dont have to delete anything, just put ted files from my files and paste them into folder WEPES. Then on import section just select only my files and import
Great stuff. So it’s “import team”? And what about when those 2 boxes appear, do you tick anything or just leave them unticked?

Thanks man, I will see if we can get these put in automatically to the next few updates, possibly v3 or v4
I dont know if you have some contact with PESuniverse makers, but if you do you can tell them that they can use ma files for V2 patch. It schould be easier for them i supose.

Ok, bear with me here..

Please delate download links from QUOTE in your post (i edited my main post), there is a new file for all 3 leagues compatibile with PES UNIVERSE. Thanks

Please delate download links from QUOTE in your post (i edited my main post), there is a new file for all 3 leagues compatibile with PES UNIVERSE. Thanks

Ok, bear with me here..

La Liga, Serie A, Premier League

https://wrzucplik.pl/pokaz/1817101---oulr.html

ONLY TED FILES WITHOUT ANY PNG(KITS,MANAGERS ETC>)
ONLY COMPATIBILE WITH PESUNIVERSE FILES!!!

So I have to overwrite the existing .ted files that come with the PES Universe OF?

No, you will have also my files and this from PESUNIVERSE on your pendrive , but when you will importing them you have to choose to import my files instead of this from PESUNIVERSE. ( All my files start with "la" "pl" "sa")

Back
Top Bottom