PES 2019: What New Leagues Do You Want To See? (Part 2)

PES 2019: What New Leagues Do You Want To See? (Part 2)

• Süper Lig (Turkey)

Votes: 33 57.9%
  • J-League (Japan)

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Chinese Super League (China)

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • A-League (Australia)

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Allsvenskan (Sweden)

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Superleague Greece (Greece)

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Ukrainian Premier League (Ukraine)

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Categoría Primera A (Colombia)

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Österreichische Fußball-Bundesliga (Austria)

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • HET liga (Czech Republic)

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
7 new leagues are just annonced by Konami for PES 2019
- Russian Premier League (Russia)
- Superliga Quilmes Clasica (Argentina)
- Superliga (Denmark)
- Liga NOS (Portugal)
- Raiffeisen Super League (Switzerland)
- Ladbrokes Premiership (Scotland)
- Jupiler Pro League (Belgium)

EA Sports exclusive leagues for sure :
- Liga MX (Mexico)
- Bundesliga (Germany)
- Major League Soccer (USA).

3 answers by members

I don't think EA has superlig exclusivity. They only sign exclusivities for key leagues.

I voted for superlig, J League then Greek League.

Are you sure about MLS exclusivity?
I thinked that J-League was more exclusive to EA than MLS...
Well, i hope about two or three Fifpro league (here, but not fully licence) but whatever choice i've made, i'll be happy having two new fully licenced league... And unhappy not having Bundesliga/Germany league (if they were on Fifpro)

Objectively, J-league should be the better first choice, because they've always taked care about their league and the players in (on WE 2014 J-league Aoki no choosen, every faces from every players was build in the game...) and the second choice goes to Turkish League, they've got the most interesting teams you can have (Trabzon, Basaksehir, Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Besiktas, Bursaspor...) but Greece have too, at least the top 4

We'll see, i don't have a clue about licence this year, even Bundesliga in on the mobile game (perhaps under fakes names)

PES 2019 is a start for bringing new leagues. Perhaps those 5 is the definitive list... And the "7" leagues was a probability posted by someone who knows that Konami was on negociations.

Federation it's for National team, no ? I see nothing on Google, can you post the link please ?
Of course, sorry about Turkish links but I could't find English version. So they mentioned "there is a good news for Fifa lovers, EA signed 3 year contract with Turkish Federation for Turkish Super Lig"

https://www.ntv.com.tr/galeri/teknoloji/fifa-18den-superlig-aciklamasi,2zfIMv8Ms0iJSUwTcV46gg
http://spor.haber7.com/futbol/haber/2408428-fifa-tutkunlarina-3-yillik-super-lig-mujdesi

Last edited:
If Bundesliga deal is representative in all these exclusive/non-exclusive shenannigans, EA usually conjures up the following distinction (i. e. greases up enough wheels at license owners) when they want full exclusivity for FIFA:
a) "match simulation product" a.k.a. 3d games for consoles/pc, sometimes mobile too - it goes exclusively to EA
b) "manager simulation product" a.k.a. football manager type of games - available for anyone to license

And it perpetuates forever ... one 3/4/5 year exclusive deal ends, another one is immediately signed. License owners don't even stop for a moment and consider the possibility of being represented in other product(s) that compete (or would compete) with EA's Preciousssss. I suppose that key personnel always gets enough individual stimulations to hold EA's side.

MLS deal could be very similar to this. Being almost domestic league to EA Sports, MLS exclusivity may also be a matter of pride or what not.

Last edited:
After the retried J League players Ahn Jung-hwan and Kitazawa became "MyClub legends", I think the chance of getting licenced J.League is not low. And traditionally, there were a special version of "Winning Eleven", bundled with J.League, which were released in the years of World Cup. (in 2010 & 2014 I mean)

I have done some research this morning, and I found that Chinese Super League (CSL) is exclusively licenced to a Chinese company "Fengkuang Tiyu" (瘋狂體育, literal translation = Crazy Sports) until 2022. Not sure the exclusivity is only in the China or worldwide, or only on the mobile.

(Updated with more information: Some English sources stated that the deal is not exclusive, but the Crazy Sports official website wrote "Exclusive Official Games Senior Partner of CSL")

Last edited:
IMG_0482.JPG
Although PESWorld used my photo (unfortunately, may be by mistake) and claimed that they found Konami adboards in a J.League match, I flew to Japan and watched a J. League match in March (Kashima Antlers vs Gamba Osaka), there are Konami and WE adboards in Kashima home ground.

The white and red one is the Konami adboard. The black and white one is the Japanese of "Winning Eleven". However, it does not mean that PES 2019 is going to have J.League. Konami has only promised the inclusion of J.League in mobile versions.

We should know the answer of the inclusion of J.League in the coming Wednesday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom