PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Lami, 28 August 2018.

Tags:
  1. Alx1234

Alx1234 Premiership

26 July 2018

Mate you are an encyclopedia of PES knowledge - I love it and you are helping me immensely because my past addiction makes my mind picture all the possibilities of MyClub but it sounds like the potential remains unrealised.

If MyClub is what konami want us to play I was thinking perhaps they'd improved the mode last year and possibly playing vs COM would be the answer to ML. If done right, it could be fantastic!

But the dream stops there and its good to read your post. Thanks.

slamsoze likes this.
  2. slamsoze

slamsoze Premiership

28 September 2010
    Fingers crossed they will add more content this year, as both PvE and PvP people complained about lack of content last year. The game shouts for better vsCOM farm mode or something equivalent to Squad Battles of FuT, or something similar.

Alx1234 likes this.
  3. slamsoze

slamsoze Premiership

28 September 2010
    And something really outdated by now, considering the eFootball 2020 madness. In my ML after 1,5 season in Livingston, i moved to Rangers, to try a team with official stadium after 1+ year of ML saves.
    In the first hardcoded derby Celtic VS Rangers, the Celtic CPu was so aggressive, after 1000 matches i have played, it is the first time i see something like this. Even the biased referee couldn't help them at all. They made more than 10 dangerous fouls, resulting in one straight red card and one after second yellow. It was the first match i was hammered so hard, basically they Cobra Kai-ed my players, strike first, strike hard, no mercy! Dont remember other match in 19 with CPU conceding two Red Cards and earning so much fouls.

PRO_TOO, sonoman and rockstrongo like this.
  4. Sany023

Sany023 Premiership

30 November 2008
    Russia
    Manchester United
    Last edited: 1 October 2019
    slamsoze likes this.
  5. Sany023

Sany023 Premiership

30 November 2008
    Russia
    Manchester United