PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Paterson, 10 April 2017.

1. Alx1234

Alx1234 League 1

26 July 2018
    thanks. i have settled for nesa + pes galaxy patch. [i have given up on smoke patch and have fifa 18 if I want to satisfy that world cup itch.]

i have improved the stutter situation - not enough for me to take my PC team online without expecting issues but enough for me to say that my time in 2018 MyClub was not wasted because I can play a satisfying game vs COM after Alt-tabbing every so often.

2. Alx1234

Alx1234 League 1

26 July 2018
    Hi @incas36 .

I've just been through some older threads on evo-web - [btw the amount of work guys like you and nesa do for the game is insane. Respect to that]

II dabbled with cpk in the past but after reading your threads I can tell I did it in random order without understanding what I was doing....is the graphic below in the correct order?

Also, do you know where I can get nesa's broadcast gameplay tool for PES 2018 - all I find is dead links - and in what position would it go in the cpk?

Thank you

upload_2018-11-27_22-50-2.png

3. Alx1234

Alx1234 League 1

26 July 2018
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Can anybody help me out here?

I've had a look at the threads but still not certain?

The thought of having to experiment/trial and error to get this to work - especially after literally days/months of doing this with past PES' - just pushes me to look elsewhere for my gaming fix

EDIT : Forget it - I've sorted it with a bit of experimentation. Thanks anyways

Last edited: 2 December 2018
  4. baguettos

baguettos League 1

19 November 2016
    Just saw this one - for future reference:

any hard crash after adding new cpk; reorder them, regenerate the list helps. New cpk still crashing; maybe it is corrupt.

gameplay stuff like dt18 mods; best to back up original dt18 (just rename it) and add new one into the /Data folder.

Alx1234 likes this.