PES 2018 Master League WHAT DO YOU MISS thread: PART 1 (please read first post)

What past Master League features do you miss the most?

• Pre-season friendlies

Votes: 50 43.1%
  • Player loyalty rating (e.g. subs expecting to be in the starting line-up wanting to move)

Votes: 72 62.1%
  • Team popularity rating (the better you perform, the higher your rating, easier to buy big names)

Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Stadium editor (create unique stadiums for all teams)

Votes: 80 69.0%
  • Staff hiring/firing (balancing budget to select level of coaches, physios, youth managers, scouts)

Votes: 66 56.9%
  • Facility upgrades (training ground, stadium capacity etc.)

Votes: 79 68.1%
  • Create-a-team (start with a budget and fill each position by "buying" players)

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • Network mode (export your team and use them online)

Votes: 14 12.1%
  • Transfer frequency selector (choose how often the AI buys and sells players)

Votes: 68 58.6%
  • Master League difficulty selector (choose how difficult it is to negotiate contracts, buy/sell etc.)

Votes: 57 49.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
UK
Tranmere Rovers
Hey guys.

In addition to the Master League feedback thread, we've also been asked to collate a list of what you miss from previous PES Master League experiences.

I started creating a poll for this, but ended up coming up with 20 classic features, and each poll only supports 10 items... So this is PART ONE.

Please discuss in this thread, and also help me remember the bits I've forgotten!

We really want to get this right, and the more responses we get - INCLUDING posts just agreeing with others (so that it can be demonstrated that lots of people agree with something) - the better.

We have to keep this thread in order for legibility, so please try to refrain from going off-topic, and please don't be offended if we delete posts that are.

Thanks, everyone. We'd really appreciate your input.

The ability to share play with an Option File installed, can't do it at all this year and was the only reason I spent so much time on it in 2017

For console games, where I'm actually playing the games, I prefer not to spend time hiring staff and managing financials outside of using the budget to acquire talent.

I do think explicit player loyalty/popularity and team popularity should exist. That would be key to keeping the tables revolving and help smaller or less popular (initially) teams build their budgets up over time.

For me it has to be all the managerial gumpf to go with the actual playing matches and signing players. I would like an option to have a more in depth training, a training system like FIFA for example, also more with youth too as that is what keeps the longevity of the game going.

- transfers are broken. i signed aubameyang for 30m and leroy sane for 14m in my first season with atletico madrid. real madrid signed lacazette who has only just joined arsenal ! :BLINK: also i played chelsea in the quarter finals of the champions league they had mane and salah in their team. :BLINK::BLINK:

- if negotiations break down with a player you can just offer to pay their full release fee and sign him.

-the mode is so watered down. there is nothing else you can do apart from play games and sign players.

- scouts always give you stupid suggestions for signing players.

- lack of fouls and penalties make the games so boring.

- top player is too easy but superstar is boring. every team defends like stoke and plays perfect through balls over the top down the wings.

- no injuries !

Realistic transfers: Football Manager does it like it should be, but i remember from a podcast with one of the makers of the game that it was extremely difficult to impliment this. It took them years. It used to be the most in demand feature and they really wanted to impliment it because the community was begging them to impliment it but it took them a couple of years. This would be a great feauture but imo it wouldn't even be necessary. I like to play a ML without any transfers at all, except for my own team...

So i would be very happy with the possibility to to have only transfers for the players' team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom