PES 2016 - Become A Legend Thread

Kiuhek

League 2
16 September 2015
Spain
Madrid
Hello guys,

This post is for write about our BAL career: Position, Style, Height, initial team...etc.

How's you BAL going on?

Started this up as a striker with Lowly French team, name escapes me.

I've done well myself, but I can't get into BAL, don't get involved enough and into the bargain my team is absolute guff.

FD

I wanna do a winger like cristiano Ronaldo, but french. I'm waiting to Konami update and more complete patches

It seems like BAL died all together..usually BAL would have an abundance of posts, but on all the pes related sites that I visit its shocking to see that there are hardly no posts on BAL related threads anymore..

OT: I still play BAL but let's be real if feels like BAL has not evolved in yrs and has actually gotten worse.
Ther refs are shit
The goalies are shit
The lag between the shot/pass guage and your player actually doing something is shit
Through balls are shit
AI attack is predictable

So to me pes2016 is NOT the best footy game ever, whatever magazine or website claims this has obviously BEEN PAID OFF....

I've just started BAL, ended up at Bristol City.

Doing ok actually, played 3/4 games so far. Made team of the week once and managed to get a couple of assists with through balls (im playing CF in a 4-4-2) but not got my first goal yet.

Back
Top Bottom