1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 2016 - Become A Legend Thread

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Kiuhek, 12 October 2015.

1. Kiuhek

Kiuhek League 2

16 September 2015
    Spain
    Madrid
    Hello guys,

This post is for write about our BAL career: Position, Style, Height, initial team...etc.

How's you BAL going on?

2. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic
    Started this up as a striker with Lowly French team, name escapes me.

I've done well myself, but I can't get into BAL, don't get involved enough and into the bargain my team is absolute guff.

FD

3. Kiuhek

Kiuhek League 2

16 September 2015
    Spain
    Madrid
    I wanna do a winger like cristiano Ronaldo, but french. I'm waiting to Konami update and more complete patches

4. yudhi

yudhi Non-League

29 September 2013
    what about relink face BAL? any tutorial?

5. F*ckthePES2008reviewers

F*ckthePES2008reviewers Non-League

12 January 2008
    It seems like BAL died all together..usually BAL would have an abundance of posts, but on all the pes related sites that I visit its shocking to see that there are hardly no posts on BAL related threads anymore..

OT: I still play BAL but let's be real if feels like BAL has not evolved in yrs and has actually gotten worse.
    Ther refs are shit
    The goalies are shit
    The lag between the shot/pass guage and your player actually doing something is shit
    Through balls are shit
    AI attack is predictable

So to me pes2016 is NOT the best footy game ever, whatever magazine or website claims this has obviously BEEN PAID OFF....

6. mr_nellio

mr_nellio Non-League

13 August 2003
    Cardiff, Wales
    I've just started BAL, ended up at Bristol City.

Doing ok actually, played 3/4 games so far. Made team of the week once and managed to get a couple of assists with through balls (im playing CF in a 4-4-2) but not got my first goal yet.

7. mr_nellio

mr_nellio Non-League

13 August 2003
    Cardiff, Wales
    Wow just noticed that the above post was my first since 2005!!! I've been away for a long time!

8. Kiuhek

Kiuhek League 2

16 September 2015
    Spain
    Madrid
    What do you think about start a BAL as midfield?

9. Grokiestos

Grokiestos Non-League

4 March 2016
    Hi, just want to live up the thread!!
    i really like bece a legend mode, my second favourite after online division.
    Here is my recent video compilation recently:
    http://youtu.be/ghEVBzJnYxA

10. god84

god84 League 1

22 August 2007
    Myriad Island
    Liverpool, Roma and BvB
    i'll be sure to watch that later!

I like BAL i just wish your team played better than they do.