PES 2016/2017 Survey

Signed it too. I truly hope they will bring back community mode, or at least the old konami league with freedom to play from 3 to 20 teams in league. It whose perfect for a PES party with 5-6 friends battling all together in a all human league. Online I simply don't like to play. I am old, I like to see the face of the player I am playing with, and he must be a friend, not just a random encounter on the net

It doesn't seem like an official survey - there's too many questions where you're seemingly lead into providing a negative response (there's a few questions that, rather than being neutral and stating "how do you rate your experience with X", are written along the lines of "would you consider your experience with X to be good enough", implying that it isn't).

Seems like something that the Russian guys who keep opening PES 2017 wishlist threads have put together - which is all well and good, but Konami will do sweet FA when they're forwarded the responses.

I mean, seeing as it doesn't ask for any personal information, I've filled it in anyway... Credit to the community guys for their determination. I lost mine years ago when it comes to Konami.

Back
Top Bottom