1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 2016/2017 Survey

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by creimer, 14 January 2016.

1. Lami

Lami Niche Football Staff

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
  2. Elja

Elja How's it guys?

11 October 2015
    Done it, where does this go?

3. robbieryan

robbieryan I dream of occasional fanzine mentions

21 August 2011
    London
    Millwall
    yeah who made this form?

4. Uladar

Uladar Football romantic

16 November 2009
    Minsk, Belarus
    Seleção Brasileira
    I have just filled in it. I hope it will help.

5. gabe.paul.logan

gabe.paul.logan Data Collection

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary
    filled it if it makes any difference

6. klashman69

klashman69 Fight the Power!

28 November 2007
    I Travel.
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:RANT:

7. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    I can't fill certain pages in...

8. vihn78

vihn78 League 1

22 July 2006
    Częstochowa, Polska
    Real Madrid, Napoli
    Signed it too. I truly hope they will bring back community mode, or at least the old konami league with freedom to play from 3 to 20 teams in league. It whose perfect for a PES party with 5-6 friends battling all together in a all human league. Online I simply don't like to play. I am old, I like to see the face of the player I am playing with, and he must be a friend, not just a random encounter on the net

9. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    It doesn't seem like an official survey - there's too many questions where you're seemingly lead into providing a negative response (there's a few questions that, rather than being neutral and stating "how do you rate your experience with X", are written along the lines of "would you consider your experience with X to be good enough", implying that it isn't).

Seems like something that the Russian guys who keep opening PES 2017 wishlist threads have put together - which is all well and good, but Konami will do sweet FA when they're forwarded the responses.

I mean, seeing as it doesn't ask for any personal information, I've filled it in anyway... Credit to the community guys for their determination. I lost mine years ago when it comes to Konami.

10. GeladoBom

GeladoBom Banned

17 September 2015
    Penafiel
    FC Penafiel
    Who cares, i don´t think konami will made this for PC anymore.