PES 2014 patch update

Devin

Non-League
12 October 2016
I recently bought PES 2014 for PS3 and I am wondering if there is a way to update the game with the PES Official Patches and DLC. I remember liking the game after the final patch but now I don't know how to get those patches. All I see are tutorials on how to do it for the PC. Is it even possible or no?

I recently bought PES 2014 for PS3 and I am wondering if there is a way to update the game with the PES Official Patches and DLC. I remember liking the game after the final patch but now I don't know how to get those patches. All I see are tutorials on how to do it for the PC. Is it even possible or no?
Which version do you have on the PS3 ?
I think it DL the official patches/dlc automatically.
At least my Pes 10-11-12-13-14 has,and I installed them a month or so ago

I was interested by buying a PS3 with "Winning Eleven 2014 Aoki Samurai No Chosen" and the latest J-league DLC...
But i've tried with an older PES version a year ago before i've sended my PS3 to a cousin, and it was impossible to download official patches... For PES 2013 i think.

I've got PES 2014 on PC, but there isn't a port or a patch (unofficial or not) which includes both J-1 and J-2 leagues.

I'm gonna have a look which versions I have later on
One that I'm certain on is Pes 12,it's 1.06 on that game,and I installed it no longer than a month ago.
On ps3

Back
Top Bottom