PES 2014 gameplay similar like Fifa

Status
Not open for further replies.

figo123

League 1
4 July 2008
I played a couple of games, graphics and stadiums are better but frankly I do not like new gameplay that much , it is more physical and that ruins the experience for me, I would have preferred more animations but less physical gameplay.

Game is like harder to play, is not as fluid or easier to play as PES 2013 or older PES games.

I played a couple of games, graphics and stadiums are better but frankly I do not like new gameplay that much , it is more physical and that ruins the experience for me, I would have preferred more animations but less physical gameplay.

Game is like harder to play, is not as fluid or easier to play as PES 2013 or older PES games.

Which is a good thing right ? another learning curve to master ? don't complaint and just enjoy it. training makes better :)

Which is a good thing right ? another learning curve to master ? don't complaint and just enjoy it. training makes better :)

Thanks mate, I will try to train more and see if I like the game better, but there is nostalgia, the "magic" PES feeling is lost on the pitch this year..

Last edited:
Since PES2010 I tell to me everytime the self thing: Waaah, it's to hard, I'll never learn it, old PES is easier ... after a few weeks, I'm totally in and never every think again bout old PES versions. :D

you learned how to forget :P
and do me a favor and never change that avatar again :)))

some titles aged badly for me that i felt great with at the beginning, sure, but some never felt right to begin with and it hasn't changed, like 012 which honestly is a fifa rip-off, like lightweight ice dancing queens simulator, or something similar

not impressed with the new one either..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom