PES 2013 Video Thread

Few goals here, couple nice manual crosses (especially like the one to Jo, perfection!) and I love the Barca passing goal using Klashman's tactics.

YouTube - PES 2013 - Goals 1

Nice video.

But an off coment... at 2:51 when Jô (Atletico vs Flamengo) is celebrating, where the hell Konami get that short sprint animation ?:CONFUSE: They should use it in the game during gameplay, it looks so sick :CONFUSE::CONFUSE:

I can't understand thesethings... a top quality animation that simulates so well the body movment when a player accelerates, and it's just for celebration...:ROLL:

LTFC - nice finish but I like the through ball better :P

Praying Mantis - you're probably right. Since it basically ran all the way through and Seaman touched it. A bit odd I guess. Did you see any nice animations on those classic teams since a lot of the players are rated highly?

Bro - you should make some highlights from your games with the best bits. People generally only watch 20 min matches before the game is released so they can have a sneak peek. Once it's out, they'd rather be playing :P

Not being harsh I hope - but I would watch your video's if they were condensed to 1-2 mins of solid highlights!

@Calcio : Yep. Exactly what I've been thinking. Once the game is out, no one's interested in watching a full match.

Fair enough - not discouraging the guy. Just thought he'd get more viewers if it was a 15 minute video spanning an entire season, not 1 match. That would be something cool. Like a season review.

I guess the theme of this video is mostly crazy volleys. I think certain volleys are too easy to pull off, the likes of van Persie should able to score them on occasion, but not to this level of consistency.

YouTube - PES 2013 - More Goals

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom