PES 2012 Stadium Assignment Thread

Fantastic work Klashman! Any chance you could upload your saves folder with the created stadium bin files?

Hey guys, is it possible to use the images for the PS3?
Sorry I didn´t read the first page, the only thing I can say is fantastic job.

Last edited:
It seems you did these on PC, so just a head's up...these don't translate to PS3. The stands are assigned different #'s.

Amazing!! Made the Braga one and it's amazing!!

Just could not find the hillside in the files you shared, but never mind!! Immense mate, immense

Gonna make some now, starting with Dombass

changed rennes stadium to Bristol Mary

didn't know that in real life not only does it look a lot like the bristol mary stadium but the seats like in the game are green

Thanks Klash.

I cannot begin to tell you how immense the stadiums are, and how much difference they make to the game.

Seeing small clubs play in Konami Stadium (loving Neder) has always been a bug bear of mine. Thanks again. The graphics pack makes a hell of a lot of difference too.

ML just got a whole lot more enjoyable.

On PES 2011 I created my local team and local stadium. Looked authentic and also it would have a low crowd attendance early on in the Master League. Makes a big difference to have variety - you notice it :)

klash i just found out that we can rename all the stadiums for each team ingame without it changing on the stadium edit mode,eg stad neder could be 8 different dutch teams stadiums each with different names,konami did something right

will have to get the a listing of all the teams stadiums real names

https://rapidshare.com/files/3329226601/Stadiums.rar

theres the stadiums for uk ps3

Last edited:
Fantastic thread! The download link to the adboards and graphics pack in the first post appears to be dead however - can someone post a new link please?

Back
Top Bottom