Pes 2012 - ps2, why is the gameplay so freakin fast, can this be fixed somehow ???

Re: Pes 2012 - ps2, why is the gameplay so freakin fast, can this be fixed somehow ??

yes, unfortunately you're right, prijatelj! but changing the range of values the gameplay works better! if you want I can send you an excel file to close the range; then you need a global editor like D4v0r's Peseditor.

Re: Pes 2012 - ps2, why is the gameplay so freakin fast, can this be fixed somehow ??

Are you playing at 50Hz or 60Hz ?

I think its slower on 50Hz but not entirely sure ?

yes, unfortunately you're right, prijatelj! but changing the range of values the gameplay works better! if you want I can send you an excel file to close the range; then you need a global editor like D4v0r's Peseditor.

I thought abpu that but if I decrease the speed and acceleraction of player what do you think is necessary decerase other abilities ?

I thought abpu that but if I decrease the speed and acceleraction of player what do you think is necessary decerase other abilities ?

you have to decrease: -55% +42 (with a global editor)
speed
acceleration
short pass speed
long pass speed
agility

these settings are only to decrease the speed of the gameplay!

the default range of value before was 97/45 for speed, now is 85/62

puno pozdrava!

Ček, ti si isto Hrvat ? tenente

Ne, ja sam talijanski, ali ja volim Hrvatska i njezine djevojčice (ili djevojke??) :)

end of OT

ahhahahah i ja volim hrvatice,zapravo volim sve pa odakle bile da bile.

My friends, my hope with releasing pes editor 2012 is small, very small :(

Tenente can you tell me : "the default range of value before was 97/45 for speed, now is 85/62 " I don't understand waht does this mean ?

it isn't easy to explain but I'll try... :)

example for speed (or top speed, as you want)
try to suppose that the faster player has value 97 and the slower 45;
if you decrease -55% and add +42, the faster player will have 85 and the slower 62. that's to say you have closed the range; before it was 97-45=52 and now it's 85-62=23. OK?

hahah to much numbers hahahah, don't worry without pes editor i will not do that, too much work.
thx

you have to decrease: -55% +42 (with a global editor)
speed
acceleration
short pass speed
long pass speed
agility

these settings are only to decrease the speed of the gameplay!

the default range of value before was 97/45 for speed, now is 85/62

puno pozdrava!

That's a great formula, thank you for it!

thx, but unfortunately without a global editor it's impossible to do that :(

ntsc 60 hz is SLOWER than PAL 50 hz

Back
Top Bottom