PC pes 2012 digital download

guys i wanna buy pes2012 from fr.gamesplanet too, got few questions though:
1. Price includes VAT or not?
2. Serial works on retail copy of the game or just this distribution
3. Activation??? let's say i will need to reinstall my system more than 3 times? after that i have to "beg" gamesplanet for everytime i will reinstall my OS?

guys i wanna buy pes2012 from fr.gamesplanet too, got few questions though:
1. Price includes VAT or not?
2. Serial works on retail copy of the game or just this distribution
3. Activation??? let's say i will need to reinstall my system more than 3 times? after that i have to "beg" gamesplanet for everytime i will reinstall my OS?

1. Not sure about this. Can't remember. lol.
2. No, it won't work with the retail copy of the game.
3. Been there, done that. You can install it as many times as you want, no limitation.

ML online is up & running? it's the only thing i'll buy this game for hehe. how much time did you wait untill you got the serial & download link?

Guys, us that got the Digital Download copy, don't get a manual? Because i can't see a manual in the Digital Download files i have on my HDD.

how about VAT tax(TVA) is it included in the prices at gamesplanet, does kitserver attack to the digital version of the game? how long it took after you purchased to get the download links & serial?

it took me around 30 mins in total: purchase, download, serial.

Dunno about VAT havent checked. Kitserver attaches to the original digital version exe but it breaks the game. The game won't run cuz of Securom problems.

As a temporal fix, you can use the Reloaded cracked exe with Kitserver and digital download. ( sent the original digital download files to Juce and he may work on a fix )

johnnyusa2k3 one more question you claim that this version works with no-dvd patch wich is from retail version but sportyfox says the serial won't work on the retail version. wich one is it? basicly the exe is the only diffrence between retail & digital download version.

thanks. so how does the securom from digital download work? since there is no original disc to check, online activation?
damn...i'm just dying to play ML online , don't i can resist untill 15.10.2011 =)). and you say it only takes half hour after the purchase to get the serial.

Last edited:
Get the bloody game already :-)

The securom version of digital download is different, when you launch PES2012.exe, it asks you to activate the game, you re-enter the serial number and press Activate. After the game is activated, you can replace the securom original .exe with the reloaded ones and all is fine.

Havent tried to test the serial number from digital download with a unoficial copy, but ill try tonight when i get home.

PS: From my POV, digital download is no different that the Retail version will be. Afterall, all it matters is the Serial Number and i truly believe that Serial Number will work on retails also. But that.. ill check tonight.
PS2: The serial you get INSTANTLY. It takes 30 mins to download the digital copy of the game.

Once again, I am sorry to tell you mate, it won't work! Serial numbers for the digital download are different than the retail copy ones.

bought it...took even less than half-hour. great service so far from gamesplanet. ML online seems "unfinished" though, players always have the same condition .

You have a choice to play friendlies, and the matches in community mode aren't ranked.

Hopefully we have people in the community who use smaller teams, and play the game it's meant to be played; proper football without cheap cutbacks, pressuring etc. MLO is mostly full of cheats who use superteams as well.

Well, if you do change your mind, let us know. Hope to see you there.

if it weren't for MLO i would have never bought it. it's a shame that PC users don't play that much MLO. PS3 servers are full all the time on MLO

So I was going crazy looking for a way to get the PC version here in the US then found this thread. Used it.gamesplanet and an Italian proxy. Paid via PayPal then got download links and CD key. Started download last night came back this morning and found I had an email stating that I was being given a refund to my PayPal account due to fraud. Haven't tried installing or activating my key yet, but???

I don't understand why Konami is so hell bent on keeping the US market locked out of the PC version in the first place.

edit: Contacted GamesPlanet support and I think this is resolved now, but they asked me to purchase again. Does this mean I will have two valid game keys?

Last edited:
This is driving me crazy...I've tried this and still does not work!

1. Use Proxy to add to cart
2. Go to cart (click 'checkout' below the cart icon)
3. Take off proxy
4. Payment info, checkout

From the UK gamesplanet site.

It keeps booting me to the home page!!!

Hey guys, i did the digital purchase, got my activation key straight away along with the download links. My problem is i left the download on when i was at work and when i came home it said completed, so i tried to install it but it says the source file is corrupt?! Does anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it? i downloaded from gamesplanet uk site, any help would be appreciated, ty

on PC only 2-3 normal competitions (non-coach mode) per day ??? in pes2011 there were hourly . spoke to a friend he has PS3 version of pes2012 there also hourly. wth KONAMI???

I got the digital download from gamesplanet and everything works just fine.

I'm in Europe and I want to play my friend in US. He's not up on ip filtering etc. Would it be possible for me to buy him a copy from gameplanet and then send him the download link?

Anyone know if this would work?

Back
Top Bottom