PC PES 2011 online with mods, yes or not?

Alexious

League 2
15 September 2010
FC Juventus
Hey everyone, I'm trying to figure out some things on the online of PES on PC.

I'm currently enjoying the game more than Fifa 11 (on PS3), however to me the important thing is really online, rather than offline. I mean, I've been playing against the computer since ISS & Fifa'97 on SNES, now it's to get past that! ;)

I happened to read somewhere that with the old kitserver mod you were able to play online with mods, is that true or not?And do you think there will be a way to do it with the new PES on the way?

It would really be a pity to have an online mode filled with all those unlicensed teams and stadium and kits.....Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone, I'm trying to figure out some things on the online of PES on PC.

I'm currently enjoying the game more than Fifa 11 (on PS3), however to me the important thing is really online, rather than offline. I mean, I've been playing against the computer since ISS & Fifa'97 on SNES, now it's to get past that! ;)

I happened to read somewhere that with the old kitserver mod you were able to play online with mods, is that true or not?And do you think there will be a way to do it with the new PES on the way?

It would really be a pity to have an online mode filled with all those unlicensed teams and stadium and kits.....Thanks in advance!

If you have real kits in your Kitserver you will be able to see them Online.

Back
Top Bottom