PES 2011 :a bleak future

jamiee

League 1
23 November 2008
on the pitch
Gunners
Looks like pes 2011 will be like pes 2008…very very easy…..put two strikers in the middle of 18 yard area put 2 wingers …..cross from sweet spot and hold down arrow key and head the ball home…AI wont stop u running in the wing(even if does its very easy to do it)….and….once the ball is in 18 yard box AI defenders will stand and admire ur beautiful goal……do this for 3-4 times i.e run in the wings cross from sweet spot and head using down arrow and shoot button…..u ll score a goal…once it is 1-0 …..then lot of gaps open for counter attack….do the same and u r 2-0….then u l have 4,5,6 as many goals as u r skill is with counter attacks…u can take any team and do it …so ths game will become unplayable in a span of 5-6 weeks …

Note:use Long ball+quick counter as tactics for ths to work

I hope i m proved wrong with full game.

Don't exploit it then? It's optional.

I know about the "green zone" or "jogging bug" glitches, but I just play the game like football instead, and don't encounter this problem...

Who cares about AI games? If they have minor bugs just don't exploit them, its your choice plus I bet a patch will cover this issues. vs Human you won't have this issues...

Back
Top Bottom