PES 2010 worth buying

thing is, me and some mate loved the demo

even didnt bought it on release to wait about online etc...

a lot told me its good beside the cpu bug etc. ...
then i bought it and it was fun... but the more u play the more u see what a pack of tards playin this game and the players quantity is that low nowadays...

so even if u are carefull u cant avoid it..

n offline its a good game most of the time, whit some global stats tweaking n kitserver etc + good patch
but offline is boring

Ok not to repeat myself. Its basicly, you'll like it if you get good at it and you'll hate it if your crap at it. The same reason every internet forum is full of moaning people, they simply aint good at the game in question.

P.S if there is anything you dont like about the game let me know and I'll explain the reason behind your dislike.

Andy.

most definitly : no !!!

pes and fifa PC version are two examples where PIRACY is a good thing.

companies should not get squat from games like this ( i dont call it games , i call it nerve wrecks ).

its fun at first, and you think that after getting used to it, it gets better. no , it gets worse :

* really tired of seeing my players stop for one second after a tackle or some other event , while cpu players just keep on playing

* really tired of stupid through balls too short or too long. i dont mind making bad through balls , but at least it should be my fault ( power bar )

* really really tired of pointing to my teammate next to me, and it passes to another player in a totally diferent direction

* my god , is this fight soccer ? totally annoyed of the referes. this problem is just to freakly stupid , it in itself should make pes 2010 not sell a single copy.

* i dont mind that at normal run, its dificult to control the ball, but would it be too hard to create a close control mode like fifa , where the player would have better control ( but not run ) ? the R2 button control its just stupid like sh*t

* frustrated as hell , in my defenders running away from the ball in headers or putting themselves behind the opposite team player when heading. are they stupid ? no, only the konami programmers are. if i want to win a header , i have to place the player manually, not so easy when switching players is so stupid. ( i just played a game where 2 defenders ran away from the ball , to allow the forward to head freely and score... my god )

just from the top of my head. so pes to me is like drugs ... i play it , but because i have been playing pes for so long that i have trouble stopping. but after a while i just get really annoyed with it, and for keeping the addiction.

disclaimer , i do like the direction of pes 2010, to a more realistic feel. but sh*t , seems that every little detail had good intentions , but was really badly implemented.

their goals were good , but failed completly in putting it in the game.

my biggest hope for this year : fifa next gen on pc.

i lost faith that power bar pass and throught balls , or maybe , just maybe , revamp the stupid free kick passing. maybe next year they will remove the tactic cards, and reimplement attack and defence awareness tactics. or maybe some more 3 years of arcade gaming then back to pes5 engine. stupid idiots

the way i feel , congrats to people who pirate pes ( only pes , not piracy in general ) and shame for people who support this.

I doubt Peter-PC-Hater Moore will allow this.... :(

Ok not to repeat myself. Its basicly, you'll like it if you get good at it and you'll hate it if your crap at it. The same reason every internet forum is full of moaning people, they simply aint good at the game in question.

P.S if there is anything you dont like about the game let me know and I'll explain the reason behind your dislike.

Andy.

lol

thing is that u can play shit an win, thats why most people dont like it
some dudes couldnt pass a straight 10m pass and did a draw or won
coz i press and have possession , in RL that would lead after some time to goals, and i have chances anyway, but then suddenly the cpu decides that one of my passes is shit ans boom counterattack and they score, run run run n have fun

it has nothin to do whit be good or not
just "camp" and defend whit 9 man and counter and u will win against better players 70 % of the time

they failed to think about a rewarding system, the main point about a good online experience

FACT

Andy.

I hate Fifa and last 3 Pes games because a blind can score 2 goals every matches in these games i'm colour blind and i score 6-7 goals per game so normal people must score 10 goals each.You like basketball heh :CONFUSE:

I hate Fifa and last 3 Pes games because a blind can score 2 goals every matches in these games i'm colour blind and i score 6-7 goals per game so normal people must score 10 goals each.You like basketball heh :CONFUSE:

+1

pes10 vs 6 - of course pes2010 is better and much more tactical game .

to be honest... if you have console ,get Fifa10 if you like play with friends and online .Fifa10 is better game another year.

I bouoght fifa 10 ps3 but got bored off single player after 2 weeks and sold it.

No online mates for it but I think its good playing at mates etc..

Back
Top Bottom