PES 2010 worth buying

goalsies

Banned
18 July 2009
Wondering now the games been out for a while whats the verdict

Stick with PES6 and latest patches or buy pes 2010?

pes 10 obviously, it also have glitches but not more then pes 6
Im playing pes since the psx iss version, i also played few winning elevens...and i think 2008 was horrible, 2009 was better but online was aweful and it had many rebound goals(more then a basketball match) but pes 10, its just good , yet i didnt find any big mistake. Someone says something about the referees but i didnt recognize anything like this.

Last edited:
I think PES 2010 is worth having, definitely. I've played them all since the PS1 days, so I've seen the ups and downs. '08 and '09 didn't really grab me, but I've been playing this version a lot since I bought it, and I find it feels pretty good. And if you can get online to work properly it's sweet. There are some flaws of course, mostly in 1 player Vs AI modes I think - but for 2 player or online modes alone it's worth having.

Plus, it's only €23 or something to buy online. It's a bargain.

I think PES 2010 is worth having, definitely. I've played them all since the PS1 days, so I've seen the ups and downs. '08 and '09 didn't really grab me, but I've been playing this version a lot since I bought it, and I find it feels pretty good. And if you can get online to work properly it's sweet. There are some flaws of course, mostly in 1 player Vs AI modes I think - but for 2 player or online modes alone it's worth having.

Plus, it's only €23 or something to buy online. It's a bargain.

this means that the online depends on uor setting .... and uor online game is working just like a charm .. ..?????

I play PES 2010 continuously (and occasionally I have a go on PES 6) but despite all they nay-sayers I do really enjoy the new game.

I agree, I think you should get it.

I've been playing PES 2010 for a while, and even though at first I didn't like some gameplay changes (like not being able to turn fast, or taking a really long time to trap a ball), but once I got used to how the game works, I find myself strangely drawn in by the Master League. They definitely went in a good direction this year with the ML.

ex mine online is great i never had any serious lag issue...only once or twice but it was playable and it didnt last long i mean not during the whole match

PES 2010 for me, I honestly think the game is worth buying, on PC at least. Of course the game is not perfect, but PES 6 wasn't perfect in my opinion.
I must say that I hesitated a lot this year, but since they tried to make a decent game this year I gave them a chance. The only thing that is clearly scandalous in PES10 is the referee : the CPU paid him I guess XD some times it is obvious !

pes 6 and pes 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pes 10

pes 10 is an absolute joke..
graphics = amazing
gameplay = crap + lagging controls , sluggish movements and missing animations
referee = doesnt exist.. doesnt make proper calls

they have done nothing to improve over pes 6 and , in fact, konami have gone backwards with pes 10

i think konami fixed the lag. there is no more lag for weeks for me. (or maybe 1% of the games i play online there is a slow motion)

I have to say that that PES 10 is really disappointing. A week ago I started playing a patched 09/10 of pes 6 and its much more entertaining, and it actually looks much better. Despite better graphics in PES 10 the animations looks terrible, and infact worse than in PES 6. Its a shame really because FIFA 10 is so terrible that its not even fun to score(Looks like FIFA will never figure out how PES did it), which is the whole point in football. I hope Konami will make a good 11 version, but I dont really have any big expectations.

i think konami fixed the lag. there is no more lag for weeks for me. (or maybe 1% of the games i play online there is a slow motion)
Lag occurs if the players are to much far away or one players have a bad internet connection, but if you play with people who are very close to you and have a good connection the game is 100% lag free :BOP:

Last edited:
Bit off a 50/50 split

Ive played on 360 and demos of PC/PS3 but when I go back to loading up latest patched PES6 I enjoy more. PLus 1000s of stadiums etc...

Just the gfx etc are much better in PES2010

Finally gave up and re installed PES6 last night after playing 2008/9/10 for the past couple of years. Forgot how great this game is!

Will prob. continue to play 2010 too, just don't understand why they give us less options in Exhibition Mode such as 'fan support', 'home & away',etc. and ditch the player graph.

Finally gave up and re installed PES6 last night after playing 2008/9/10 for the past couple of years. Forgot how great this game is!

Will prob. continue to play 2010 too, just don't understand why they give us less options in Exhibition Mode such as 'fan support', 'home & away',etc. and ditch the player graph.

because they can put these things back again in the next version and say "new feature" or "by request from the fans that show how Konami listen the feedback from their fans and take it seriously"

Last edited:
offline yes, online no
why ?
people play the game to win, and the game allows and favours! some dirty stuff that:
- in reality not win matches, not even happen that much
- boring to play against

so basically u can forget that the game is rewarding a good passing game or whatever of game, it rewards stupid running and crossing all the time
and that never happens in a real match that often and not whit such a success

Pes 2010 is amazing man. Deffo Worth buying. Online is fixed and 9/10 works fine. If you have anything under a 1mb connection then your not worthy of being on the net so pee off lol, joking but you get what I mean. Pes 2010 is the best footy game out pure and simple. Nothing compares.

whats fixed dude ?
tell me

oh intel n amd can play against each other lol

rly forget online
if ur friends play pes its a good choice to play offline multiplayer

Unfortunately if you are PC gamer it is the only viable option, but I honestly wouldn't buy it. After trying everything and patching everything ... I gave up trying back in late January :\

most definitly : no !!!

pes and fifa PC version are two examples where PIRACY is a good thing.

companies should not get squat from games like this ( i dont call it games , i call it nerve wrecks ).

its fun at first, and you think that after getting used to it, it gets better. no , it gets worse :

* really tired of seeing my players stop for one second after a tackle or some other event , while cpu players just keep on playing

* really tired of stupid through balls too short or too long. i dont mind making bad through balls , but at least it should be my fault ( power bar )

* really really tired of pointing to my teammate next to me, and it passes to another player in a totally diferent direction

* my god , is this fight soccer ? totally annoyed of the referes. this problem is just to freakly stupid , it in itself should make pes 2010 not sell a single copy.

* i dont mind that at normal run, its dificult to control the ball, but would it be too hard to create a close control mode like fifa , where the player would have better control ( but not run ) ? the R2 button control its just stupid like sh*t

* frustrated as hell , in my defenders running away from the ball in headers or putting themselves behind the opposite team player when heading. are they stupid ? no, only the konami programmers are. if i want to win a header , i have to place the player manually, not so easy when switching players is so stupid. ( i just played a game where 2 defenders ran away from the ball , to allow the forward to head freely and score... my god )

just from the top of my head. so pes to me is like drugs ... i play it , but because i have been playing pes for so long that i have trouble stopping. but after a while i just get really annoyed with it, and for keeping the addiction.

disclaimer , i do like the direction of pes 2010, to a more realistic feel. but sh*t , seems that every little detail had good intentions , but was really badly implemented.

their goals were good , but failed completly in putting it in the game.

my biggest hope for this year : fifa next gen on pc.

i lost faith that power bar pass and throught balls , or maybe , just maybe , revamp the stupid free kick passing. maybe next year they will remove the tactic cards, and reimplement attack and defence awareness tactics. or maybe some more 3 years of arcade gaming then back to pes5 engine. stupid idiots

the way i feel , congrats to people who pirate pes ( only pes , not piracy in general ) and shame for people who support this.

Back
Top Bottom