pes 2010 WII editor

I'm starting to figure out how to edit the database of the game to see if I can relink the uniforms and badges of equipment license and license not too ... if anyone can help in some way would appreciate it.

did not understand what he meant apology ... remember that I do not speak much english and the first time it happens I do not understand something hahaha:D

no hay problema (No problem)

Lo que quise decir fue: Yo os he enviado un enlace con la nueva actualización Konami ha de colocar el fichero de opciones nuevas en la parte superior de la que yo te envié.

Le envié un correo privado.

(What i meant to say was, i sent you a link with the new Konami update did you place your new option file on top of the one i sent you.

I sent you a private mail.)

I'm starting to figure out how to edit the database of the game to see if I can relink the uniforms and badges of equipment license and license not too ... if anyone can help in some way would appreciate it.

Nano when you said this what was attempting, was you trying to use the ps2 version create the kits etc then moved them over the wii.

Or was you developing a tool to do this, this is what you need.

Spanish translation below

Nano tiene muy presente lo que estaba tratando, se está tratando de utilizar la versión de ps2 crear las carpetas, etc luego se trasladó sobre la wii.

¿O era que el desarrollo de una herramienta para hacer esto, esto es lo que usted necesita.

Nano when you said this what was attempting, was you trying to use the ps2 version create the kits etc then moved them over the wii.

Or was you developing a tool to do this, this is what you need.

Spanish translation below

Nano tiene muy presente lo que estaba tratando, se está tratando de utilizar la versión de ps2 crear las carpetas, etc luego se trasladó sobre la wii.

¿O era que el desarrollo de una herramienta para hacer esto, esto es lo que usted necesita.

with the tools they use for the ps2 as dkz ggs among others ... but first I have to figure out how to enter the archives of iso and not yet found a way :S

with the tools they use for the ps2 as dkz ggs among others ... but first I have to figure out how to enter the archives of iso and not yet found a way :S

Wiiscrubber 1.40 does it, it allows you to see the files. Basically we can change the chants and the music files at the moment. I have in fact done it myself for my own copy.
Just a few songs rearranged thats it.

The chants seem to be in a different order than ps2 version

Spanish translation below:

(Wiiscrubber 1,40 lo hace, le permite ver los archivos. Básicamente podemos cambiar los cantos y los archivos de música en este momento. Efectivamente, yo he hecho a mí mismo por mi propia copia.
Sólo unas pocas canciones reordenado eso es él.

Los cantos parecen estar en un orden diferente que la versión PS2)

Wiiscrubber 1.40 does it, it allows you to see the files. Basically we can change the chants and the music files at the moment. I have in fact done it myself for my own copy.
Just a few songs rearranged thats it.

The chants seem to be in a different order than ps2 version

(Wiiscrubber 1,40 lo hace, le permite ver los archivos. Básicamente podemos cambiar los cantos y los archivos de música en este momento. Efectivamente, yo he hecho a mí mismo por mi propia copia.
Sólo unas pocas canciones reordenado eso es él.

Los cantos parecen estar en un orden diferente que la versión PS2)

Show me as a friend you have to change those files because I WiiScruber nothing else to compress and decompress files are iso jajajajaja

Show me as a friend you have to change those files because I WiiScruber nothing else to compress and decompress files are iso jajajajaja

I don't understand what your saying above.
No entiendo lo que usted dice por encima de

DKz Studio 0.90 can be used to view the files after you have extracted them using wii scrubber. When you extract from WiiScrubber you will see O_Text O_Sound, E_Sound Etc.

Then take these files and open in DKz Studio, only _SOUND files (IDX) can really be manipulated with DKz Studio as the Graphics (Kits etc cannot be de-crypted)

Once you have the sounds files you can extract them with DKZ Studio, there is an option something IDX. You can also preview the file to.

Look for a MP3 to IDX sound converter to convert music tracks which you can put back the game.
You then need to insert the _SOUND file over the one in the original ISO with WIIScrubber then save it

DKZ Studio 0.90 puede ser usado para ver los archivos después de que haya extraído los wii empleo de la lavadora. Al extraer del Pasado por podrás ver O_Text O_Sound, E_Sound Etc.

Luego tomar estos archivos y abierto en el DKZ Studio, sólo los archivos _SOUND (IDX) realmente se pueden manipular con DKZ Studio como los Gráficos (Kits etc no se puede de-encriptado)

Una vez que los sonidos tienen archivos que pueden extraer con DKZ Studio, es una opción algo IDX. También puede previsualizar el archivo.

Puedes buscar un MP3 al convertidor de IDX de sonido para convertir pistas de música que puede colocar de nuevo el juego.
A continuación, deberá insertar el archivo a través de _SOUND el de la ISO original con Wiiscrubber continuación, guárdelo

Last edited:
I don't understand what your saying above.
No entiendo lo que usted dice por encima de

DKz Studio 0.90 can be used to view the files after you have extracted them using wii scrubber. When you extract from WiiScrubber you will see O_Text O_Sound, E_Sound Etc.

Then take these files and open in DKz Studio, only _SOUND files (IDX) can really be manipulated with DKz Studio as the Graphics (Kits etc cannot be de-crypted)

Once you have the sounds files you can extract them with DKZ Studio, there is an option something IDX. You can also preview the file to.

Look for a MP3 to IDX sound converter to convert music tracks which you can put back the game.
You then need to insert the _SOUND file over the one in the original ISO with WIIScrubber then save it

DKZ Studio 0.90 puede ser usado para ver los archivos después de que haya extraído los wii empleo de la lavadora. Al extraer del Pasado por podrás ver O_Text O_Sound, E_Sound Etc.

Luego tomar estos archivos y abierto en el DKZ Studio, sólo los archivos _SOUND (IDX) realmente se pueden manipular con DKZ Studio como los Gráficos (Kits etc no se puede de-encriptado)

Una vez que los sonidos tienen archivos que pueden extraer con DKZ Studio, es una opción algo IDX. También puede previsualizar el archivo.

Puedes buscar un MP3 al convertidor de IDX de sonido para convertir pistas de música que puede colocar de nuevo el juego.
A continuación, deberá insertar el archivo a través de _SOUND el de la ISO original con Wiiscrubber continuación, guárdelo

do you have a copy of the game with your own songs??? i been trying with dkz studio, but i cant

Hi there, I am new to all this editing stuff but just reading this thread has allowed me to get the edited kits onto me Wii - so I am thankful to all who have created the file and those that put the guides on how to get it to work.

I am really intrigued by the possibility of putting my own sound files into my game. I have so far managed to download Dkz 0.91 and Wiiscrubber 1.40, but I am having trouble finding a MP3 to IDX converter. I also need a little guidance on how to extract the "O_Text O_Sound, E_Sound" files using Wiiscrubber. Then the basic steps on how to replace a sound file.

I would be very grateful for any help or links you can offer. Keep up the good work guys. Wii PES is still my favourite by far and all these extra files make it just that bit more special.

Last edited:
Hi there, I am new to all this editing stuff but just reading this thread has allowed me to get the edited kits onto me Wii - so I am thankful to all who have created the file and those that put the guides on how to get it to work.

I am really intrigued by the possibility of putting my own sound files into my game. I have so far managed to download Dkz 0.91 and Wiiscrubber 1.40, but I am having trouble finding a MP3 to IDX converter. I also need a little guidance on how to extract the "O_Text O_Sound, E_Sound" files using Wiiscrubber. Then the basic steps on how to replace a sound file.

I would be very grateful for any help or links you can offer. Keep up the good work guys. Wii PES is still my favourite by far and all these extra files make it just that bit more special.

just extract the o_sound or e_sound (whatever they are name can't remember but they end in sound) iso with wii scrubber.

Then open with DKZ 0.90b, then search for the PS2 guide of how to input your own sound files.

just extract the o_sound or e_sound (whatever they are name can't remember but they end in sound) iso with wii scrubber.

Then open with DKZ 0.90b, then search for the PS2 guide of how to input your own sound files.

This may sound like a really stupid (n00b type) question but how do I get a PES 2010 "ISO" file in the first place?

When I use the Wii Savegame Extractor I get a folder called "WIISAVES" with a sub folder called "SUXP" with another sub folder "SHARE" (containing the "edit_eu") as well as a list of files (Banner.bin BIN File 61kb etc)

I'm lost as what I do from here! Wii Scrubber and DkZ don't seem to like this file, and from what I understand I need it to be an ISO file. Please help!

Also another thought! Would the "Riivolution" app from the Homebrew channel allow us to patch PES in the same way PC and chipped PS2's can?

It says in the description;
Riivolution is an on-the-fly game patcher for use with retail discs. It allows users to place content on their SD or USB devices, which will be read by the game during regular play.

It can be used for custom textures, music, levels, memory patches, game translations, and more!
Though it says something about XML files. Would it not be possible for someone who knows what they're doing to get PES patched this way and then offer templates????

@ Eclispe Dj

1st, you need to get software which can dump yr pes 2010 image from the game disc. I think wii dumper is what is called. Or you can get the image via other means.

Once you have the image Wii SCrubber will allow you to extract certain part of the game. Just like the PS2 days. You can then edit the Sound parts then save them back in to the ISO image.

Riivolution, well it sounds theoretically possible, its a matter of if someone has the know how.

I think the Pes wii scene need to come together for this.

@ Eclispe Dj

1st, you need to get software which can dump yr pes 2010 image from the game disc. I think wii dumper is what is called. Or you can get the image via other means.

Once you have the image Wii SCrubber will allow you to extract certain part of the game. Just like the PS2 days. You can then edit the Sound parts then save them back in to the ISO image.

Riivolution, well it sounds theoretically possible, its a matter of if someone has the know how.

I think the Pes wii scene need to come together for this.

Thank you for the advice, at least I now have a starting point.

It would be great if PES Wii community can get decent patches up and running on the Wii version. Maybe as the PS2 fades away, those with the know how and love for that game engine will focus on modding Wii PES instead. PC, PS2 and PS3 seem pretty much sorted so it's just left for us Wii and 360 owners to try and catch up in as best a way as achievable.

If I get the sound files to work I'll let you know my progress. Thanks again for your help and quick replys. :WORSHIP:

The previous update was awesome! Is there any news on if there will be a World Cup update/summer transfers?

HELLO everyone , I am a complete Newb and a PES fan as well. I need instructions on how to add this "option" file to my game so that I can enjoy from real names and teams etc. I have an sd card, a wii , and pes 2010 all i need is instructions please helppppppp! thanks.

Hi Nano a Cable

I used your OPTION FILE for WII PES2010 (NTSC) version.

Now I have the WII PES2011 (PAL) Version.

Questions:

How did you are creating these option File?

Do there's a way to migrate the badges, kits, and all other information you already have for the PES2010 into PES2011.

Ok, I really don't understand any of what you guys are talking about. Can someone talk me through how to download kits onto PES 2011 Wii and where to download the kits from? If this is of any help, I have an SD Card as well.

Ok, I really don't understand any of what you guys are talking about. Can someone talk me through how to download kits onto PES 2011 Wii and where to download the kits from? If this is of any help, I have an SD Card as well.

unforntunatley there is no kit option file at the moment that i know of. We nees some one to crack the file encryption. so we can insert kits likethe ps2 days.

Back
Top Bottom