pes 2010 WII editor

celticfan

League 2
12 March 2006
Celtic, Ajax, Barca
:PRAY: Hope someone can help make a program for edit the wii files so we can put emblems en kits in the files

So far we can extract the files using wii scrubber 1.40. You get the AFS file and o_text file etc.

Don't know if there are programs which can decrypt it i.e DKZ 0.92 and GGS.

In a thread for the PS2 somewhere here they look like they've got round to patching it.

Maybe it could work for the wii as i would assume the more or the same structure (file ext etc)

yes i know i have those files
but there is no program that can show the bin's
inside those files
we need that

to celticfan :
can you send me an option file for wii?
if it's similar at ps2 maybe i can adapt the editor..
I don't think so.. but konami it's full of surprises :)!

any update with this?

This wat D4vor write

As said in the topic i tried opening the file, and there are similarity with ps2 option file.. but blocks are different, and there are unknow new bytes..
I'm not good at hexedit.. i'm just a java programmer..
Sorry

Are there noone else who can do that?

i ask wild
he had a good editor for the pc
but he have no wii and he need that for stats
and it takes 2 weeks time for study
this is wat he write

But I can't only read the file and decide here is attack, here defense etc.! I need change one value and compare files. It's work for more than 2 weeks ... of course with Wii machine ...

i think there is no hope for a wii editor :SHAKE:

maybe pitbull09 can help us!!!, he made the option file for pes2009, but witouth a PC editor.

I could, but its too much time to create an editor wich i didn't have!
I am not planning to do a Optionsfile for PES2010 yet (also i didn't have PES2010-WII).

I am sure that there will be another OF-Creator or start yourselve one, there are enough tutorials for creating the badges, logos with the ingame editor :)).

I could, but its too much time to create an editor wich i didn't have!
I am not planning to do a Optionsfile for PES2010 yet (also i didn't have PES2010-WII).

I am sure that there will be another OF-Creator or start yourselve one, there are enough tutorials for creating the badges, logos with the ingame editor :)).

ok thanks, and let me tell you something, thanks for OF 2009 you'r good man... where can i find those tutorials?

Last edited:
maybe we can use the OF 2009 work for the Kits, emblems and logos, but i dont know anything about programing, or how to decript the bin of these file...

Someone who can help Us...

ok thanks, and let me tell you something, thanks for OF 2009 you'r good man... where can i find those tutorials?

Google it!

search for or something like that:
PES In Game Kit Editing

-Every Badge, logo (and most kit) tutorials for PES 2008, 09, 2010 PS2 will work for the Wii.
-To find the real player-, team-names shouldn't be the problem.

Here are some Wii-Players and it seems each of you waiting that another one is creating a OF.
Don't wait! start yourself a OF, or better team up and create one with others.

PES08 hadn't a OF file!
PES09 had only the OF created by me (and another one based on mines)!
If you want one for PES2010, create one or there will be again nothing.

My OF-Thread has a tutorial for extracting the OF and putting it back to the Wii, so it shouldn't be the problem to trade these, and create a Teambased OF.

And everyone should try the Wii-Version it has the best Gameplay of every PES-Version. Don't be blinded by the Graphics of the Next-Gen Versions!

Last edited:
Google it!

search for or something like that:
PES In Game Kit Editing

-Every Badge, logo (and most kit) tutorials for PES 2008, 09, 2010 PS2 will work for the Wii.
-To find the real player-, team-names shouldn't be the problem.

Here are some Wii-Players and it seems each of you waiting that another one is creating a OF.
Don't wait! start yourself a OF, or better team up and create one with others.

PES08 hadn't a OF file!
PES09 had only the OF created by me (and another one based on mines)!
If you want one for PES2010, create one or there will be again nothing.

My OF-Thread has a tutorial for extracting the OF and putting it back to the Wii, so it shouldn't be the problem to trade these, and create a Teambased OF.

And everyone should try the Wii-Version it has the best Gameplay of every PES-Version. Don't be blinded by the Graphics of the Next-Gen Versions!

ok, i already started make somo logos, and emblems by myself, thanks for the help.

if someone wants the LA GALAXY emblem, just ask

Hello @ all,

is there an chance to import PES 2009 data to 2010 ?
There is an option in the game, but I can`t try it because
I don`t own PES 2009. Maybe there`s a chance to import the Pitbull-OF ?!

Thanks

Hello @ all,

is there an chance to import PES 2009 data to 2010 ?
There is an option in the game, but I can`t try it because
I don`t own PES 2009. Maybe there`s a chance to import the Pitbull-OF ?!

Thanks

It would be great and easier to start editing if this option realy exists.

So there would be no need to create the most Badges, Logos, Sponsorts again which costs the most time.

I only have the Ntsc version, i dont know if this of works in Pal version, maybe you can test it. and tell us the results.

remember, backup your original savegame.

I only have the Ntsc version, i dont know if this of works in Pal version, maybe you can test it. and tell us the results.

remember, backup your original savegame.

Thanks. But I have to say it doesn`t work on PAL. How did you make the optionfile ? You used an editor or something like that ?
I was not able to import badges or logos directly to PES 2010. The only option was to paint them...... :ANX:

Thanks. But I have to say it doesn`t work on PAL. How did you make the optionfile ? You used an editor or something like that ?
I was not able to import badges or logos directly to PES 2010. The only option was to paint them...... :ANX:

I painted, all the badges and logos with the game editor and tutoriasl.

Try this:

Rename the file to edit_eu or EDIT_EU

Last edited:
Thanks! But I'm not sure how accurate the kits can be with the ingame editor. I tried making some Argentinian league kits but it was impossible... Isn't it possible to patch the kit textures into the game like in the PS2 version? There must be someone who can do this and owns the Wii version...

I'm working with another guy on a German Bundesliga Options File. So far, we have all 18 club badges, all kits, most sponsor logos, text ads, all player names.. just need to edit attributes and faces. A lot of work.. but we hope to finish it in late January 2010.

I'm working with another guy on a German Bundesliga Options File. So far, we have all 18 club badges, all kits, most sponsor logos, text ads, all player names.. just need to edit attributes and faces. A lot of work.. but we hope to finish it in late January 2010.

:APPLAUD::APPLAUD:Good work guys do you also the premier league

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=56467

Beta OptionFile v0.1
http://www.mediafire.com/?5oj0m53dlmy

Features (Ingame Editing):
Badges: All Primera Division Teams, Chelsea, Arsenal and LA GALAXy.
Logos: Adidas, Nike, Umbro, Puma, Joma
Kits: Almeria, Getafe, Sporting Gijon, Malaga, Osasuna, Tenerife, Xerez, Chelsea.

Thanks for ADGE who creat this patch

Rename the file to edit_eu
put it in the "WIISAVES\SUXE" folder
overwrite the old one (make a copy of the old one)
install with Savegame-Installer

Back
Top Bottom