Pes 2010 -The Beautiful Game !!!

ehu and? wheres the gameplay? not much player freedom no dribbling no close ball control just passing and shooting and hoping it is going to be a goal thats it!

Hi!

Thx to you daniel2pc but this PES 2010 really sucks !!!
Players are running like robots !!!

You only just realized the animations are robotic ballack13? Anyway, nice goals man, the last one was great but spoiled by the ridiculous keeper animations :CONFUSE:

Like i been saying, if all you care about is animations then don't bother with PES!

Players and the goalkeeper of the contender play as if at all of them indicators stand on "1", or there is the easiest level. Simply it is not believed that players of the contender can be such silly.:FAIL:

He He Mr Primepeace again,
You need to change Your name now to Primeivesaidmypeace.

I think we all know Your views by now mate, looking forward
to Your pes2011 opinions greatly!

heheh nice match up don't make it too obvious though ;), dude when i play pes 2011 all im gona be looking at is the dribbling, passing, the way the player is moving which is vital and shooting obviously and those little miggle elements that make the game a simulative football game that can get closest to reality thanks to a team of pes programmers. Not like pes 2010 i hope not, but i know seabass worked alot for it this time it was about time that he got up from that pounced auditorium since pes 2009 which i reckon was the best of the series, people take it wrong when i pick on kitserver or juce the supermind, i tell them don't go wondering off to disney land for eye candy then you make konami lazy like they are with pes 2010 sorry for being a little sarcastic, peace and out dude greatly looking forward to some gamnplay videos peace peace peace.

Back
Top Bottom