Non-League
26 August 2006
Hi,

My current system config the following

AMD Athlon X2 5000 2.86GHz
2GB RAM
Nvidia Geforce 7950GT
Windows 7 RTM 32bit

Sometimes when I run the demo its all smooth, but sometimes during the same it suddenly slows down and stutters

It's happening to me right now. Right after applying the no radar fix with kitserver, I noticed the stuttering, but it's not the cause apparently, I removed it and still had the stuttering.

What's causing all this stuttering?

There definitely wasn't any stuttering before, i.e. before installing the newer version of kitserver and all the stuff.

There definitely wasn't any stuttering before, i.e. before installing the newer version of kitserver and all the stuff.

You mean u just never noticed it before.

THe stuttering happens from time to time, unfortunately.

I played for about 3 hours with my brother the whole evening without any stutters. Then later before bed, I had a few games against the CPU and got mega-stutters.

The only thing to do when that happens is turn the game off and restart. I have a high-end gaming rig so nothing to do with PC capabailities etc and definintely nothing to do with Kitserver. I get stutter and dont even have kitserver installed yet!

Some people just like having something/someone to blame I s'pose.

How can I notice something that isn't there? lol.

Let me make it more clear, the stuttering never ever happened before, not even with previous versions of PES. Like I said, it started stuttering right after applying some new stuff to kitserver.

Maybe yeah restarting the PC ought to do the trick, exiting and restarting the game doesn't help.

Last edited:
What resolution are you guys running at? I've had to "cut back" to 1920x1080 from 2650x1200 because of this problem.

Aspect ratio on Kitserver seems to make the game stutter. However FRAPS reports a steady 60fps. It's as though the animations are stuttering. If you look at the "1" above the player's head it stutters a lot.

I shouldn't complain when running the game out of spec but its annoying because the problem doesn't seem to be hardware performance related. I could run the last few years PES at 2560x1200 no problem.

Is there anyone running XP with the same problem? All posts I've seen so far say Windows 7. Can't be arsed re-activating my Vista partition just yet to test.

Things worth trying:

1. Triple Buffering On
2. Vsync On
3. Frameskipping on/off
4. No aspect correction
5. LB on/off but defeats purpose of Kitserver at high resolutions

Last edited:
I got stuttering if I keep a web browser or just anything running in the background. Shut them down and feel the difference :)

What resolution are you guys running at? I've had to "cut back" to 1920x1080 from 2650x1200 because of this problem.

Aspect ratio on Kitserver seems to make the game stutter. However FRAPS reports a steady 60fps. It's as though the animations are stuttering. If you look at the "1" above the player's head it stutters a lot.

I shouldn't complain when running the game out of spec but its annoying because the problem doesn't seem to be hardware performance related. I could run the last few years PES at 2560x1200 no problem.

Is there anyone running XP with the same problem? All posts I've seen so far say Windows 7. Can't be arsed re-activating my Vista partition just yet to test.

Things worth trying:

1. Triple Buffering On
2. Vsync On
3. Frameskipping on/off
4. No aspect correction
5. LB on/off but defeats purpose of Kitserver at high resolutions

1280x1024/XP here. Yeah the "1" is a total giveaway, it stutters constantly. Lowering the resolution seems to be the only solution - stuttering completely gone. I forced 1280x1024 through kitserver instead to see if it would make any difference and still got some stuttering.

Have the same problem. Windows XP. Funny thing is i've played 50 games before and everything was ok. It started yesterday :( It happens about 3-4 times durig a match and lasts for about 10 match minutes.
Minimizing the game and switching to firefox couple of times HELPS, but it's annoying to do it all the time.
I have also AMD Athlon 64 processor. But Ati Radeon GPU.

Damn i tried everything. Vsync on/off, tripple buffering, frameskipping on/off, downloaded newest gpu drivers. Forced refresh rate. Nothing helps.
I think it's over for me with PES 2010 :(

Pes 2010 stutters every 10 secs or so when running under windows 7, but under Windows XP, it's perfectly smooth. I would love to know what causes it, because under Windows 7 is just unplayable and damn right annoying.

Back
Top Bottom