1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES 2010 - Pros & Cons

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by RussianVodka, 13 November 2009.

1. RussianVodka

RussianVodka Non-League

11 March 2006
    Pros: Passing feels more realistic,and the AI atleast seem to be a little smarter in terms of retaining possesion.

Cons: Dribbling is terrible...... It feels so mechanic and unatural. Try playing Holland and you just cant break away with players like Robben and Elia.

Improvement on 2009??

2. jaisonbass1457

jaisonbass1457 League 2

13 August 2006
    Pros: Graphics are really good.
    Master League has become more interesting, now with CL integration.

Cons: Some through passes are bad.
    Commentary: same shit.
    Animations are the same as 2009 and horrible.
    Referees: absolute idiots! not a single penalty or red card to the opposing team?

Last edited: 13 November 2009
  3. ayman09

ayman09 Non-League

29 September 2007
    pros: graphics and gameplay are nice
    cons: AI is doesn't deserve it's name... playing against CPU is very easy

4. hesham_eraqi

hesham_eraqi Conference

26 January 2007
    Cairo
    Al Zamalek
    Pros.: Superb graphics and light effects, smart and hard-to-beat AI, passing and great player details and turfs.
    Cons.: Robotic dribbling, no custom tournaments, old cut-scenes and horrible commentary.

5. nightmaregk13

nightmaregk13 Concept Artist

13 November 2008
    Benfica
    pros: nice passing, graphics, gameplay (only a tad bit)
    cons: monstrous refereeing (what an abomination imo at least)oh and bad goalkeeping

Last edited: 14 November 2009
  6. ashleyblue

ashleyblue League 2

14 November 2006
    Waterford,Republic Of Ireland
    Waterford United/Arsenal
    You can make custom tournaments in community on the main menu.

7. mehdi666

mehdi666 League 2

22 August 2007
    El jadida-Casablanca,Morocco
    Manutd,Juventus,Fc Barça
    the thing that frustrates me the most is goalkeepers especially the way they deal with aerial balls is a total mess, sometimes a ball is in the air and the goalkeepers do a sliding tackle leaving a striker with the ball and in front of an empty goal and that makes me very very very angry.
    also referees are absent most of the time they signal free kicks only when you bump on a player but when you tackle a player from behind they don't care and the way you kick penalties is total crap.

8. juce

juce Premiership

7 November 2003
    i disagree on penalties: the new system is much much better than the old one, and a lot more depends on your "skill" (how long you hold the direction and the shot button). Previously, it was just random pick-1-spot-out-of-six approach. Btw, there is a thread here, i think, with a good tutorial on how to practice penalties.

9. fishball

fishball sa ♥

14 June 2008
    the ingame penalty when you dont have the vertical view sucks

10. cabmanuk

cabmanuk League 2

8 September 2008
    Hi everyone

I am enjoying the game,penalties are good just got to get use to them.
    I have always played on regular thou in this edition its to easy.
    If you reconfigure your joy pad in settings you can dribble with the right stick and get a 360 degree dribbling circle.

Do you think this is the best PES so far?

11. Krissy

Krissy Non-League

1 November 2009
    UK
    Chelsea
    HELL NO!! :D

12. wildhorse

wildhorse Non-League

13 November 2009
    Absolutely not..:RANT:,...it's just a decent game which could have been much better if it would have evolved through the right way.