PES 2010 - Pros & Cons

RussianVodka

Non-League
11 March 2006
Pros: Passing feels more realistic,and the AI atleast seem to be a little smarter in terms of retaining possesion.

Cons: Dribbling is terrible...... It feels so mechanic and unatural. Try playing Holland and you just cant break away with players like Robben and Elia.

Improvement on 2009??

Pros: Graphics are really good.
Master League has become more interesting, now with CL integration.

Cons: Some through passes are bad.
Commentary: same shit.
Animations are the same as 2009 and horrible.
Referees: absolute idiots! not a single penalty or red card to the opposing team?

Last edited:
pros: graphics and gameplay are nice
cons: AI is doesn't deserve it's name... playing against CPU is very easy

Pros.: Superb graphics and light effects, smart and hard-to-beat AI, passing and great player details and turfs.
Cons.: Robotic dribbling, no custom tournaments, old cut-scenes and horrible commentary.

pros: nice passing, graphics, gameplay (only a tad bit)
cons: monstrous refereeing (what an abomination imo at least)oh and bad goalkeeping

Last edited:
the thing that frustrates me the most is goalkeepers especially the way they deal with aerial balls is a total mess, sometimes a ball is in the air and the goalkeepers do a sliding tackle leaving a striker with the ball and in front of an empty goal and that makes me very very very angry.
also referees are absent most of the time they signal free kicks only when you bump on a player but when you tackle a player from behind they don't care and the way you kick penalties is total crap.

i disagree on penalties: the new system is much much better than the old one, and a lot more depends on your "skill" (how long you hold the direction and the shot button). Previously, it was just random pick-1-spot-out-of-six approach. Btw, there is a thread here, i think, with a good tutorial on how to practice penalties.

Hi everyone

I am enjoying the game,penalties are good just got to get use to them.
I have always played on regular thou in this edition its to easy.
If you reconfigure your joy pad in settings you can dribble with the right stick and get a 360 degree dribbling circle.

Do you think this is the best PES so far?

Back
Top Bottom