PES 2010 PC

gomito#10

World Cup Winner
9 May 2003
DC, USA
The graphics look good when the picture is still, but when the players start moving its jerky or screen tearing, anyone know how to fix this, I have nvidia

one of the main reason is that your graphic card can not handle it, lower the resolution and the graphic quality settings. PES 2010 PC requires high end processor and graphic card in order to play smoothly. I use Intel Core2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz; 4.0GB Ram; Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 so I can play smoothly at any level and settings.(Win 7 OS). Have fun.

Last edited:
What do you have ticked in the settings.exe ?

Vsync ticked?
Frame Skipping ticked?
i have tried ticking both, nothing seems to work, its not really a stuttering i guess, its more like when the ball goes into motion, its a little jerky, not pleasant on the eyes, it was strange

i have tried ticking both, nothing seems to work, its not really a stuttering i guess, its more like when the ball goes into motion, its a little jerky, not pleasant on the eyes, it was strange

I just told you the problem, believe; i had that problem b4. Just bcos it passed all checks doesn't mean it's going to be smooth when playing. That is just the minimum requirements. My graphic card is 1Gb. I changed to it when I had problem like yours. All is well now 4 me. Pes 2010 PC is graphic intensive. Upgrade your graphic cards and CPU, buddy.

What card exactly? I have a 7800 and it works fine with vsync turned on.

u cant play on high details with this...

well i have put the game on med and high, what happens is screen tearing, the game does not have slow down, but it has this werid thing where like a line goes across the screen it is really rough on the eyes, any ideas?

hi can anyone help me?i just downloaded pro evo editing studio, but then when tried to install, it says "could not load file or assembly 'System.Windows.forms.DataVisualization,Version=3. 5.0.0.........".does anyone know why?

This is just a suggestion, make sure you defrag your harddive too, always. I had an incident like yours 2 days ago and was solved when I defrag.

hi can anyone help me?i just downloaded pro evo editing studio, but then when tried to install, it says "could not load file or assembly 'System.Windows.forms.DataVisualization,Version=3. 5.0.0.........".does anyone know why?

Just install Microsoft Framework 3.5 or higher.

Help me, i've use D3DOverrider & i get better fps 60++ but my gameplay is so slow, just like slow motion. Anyone having this problem?? Any suggestion? FYI i already tick/untick vsync & frame skipping. Seems same problem happen :(

Last edited:
Help me, i've use D3DOverrider & i get better fps 60++ but my gameplay is so slow, just like slow motion. Anyone having this problem?? Any suggestion? FYI i already tick/untick vsync & frame skipping. Seems same problem happen :(

whats your system specs i'l tell you exactly wats wrong

Back
Top Bottom