PES 2010 PC gamepad

It depends of you.

Xbox gamepads are much more expensive in Brazil than Playstation gamepad's.

Depends of which one do you think do you play better/easier.

I personally think its best use a converter and an old ps2 pad plus it saves you an absolute fortune when you have to replace it. They sell on ebay for a few quid.

I used to use a ps2 pad with usb connector and that worked fine for the most part but every now and then it would be 'unconnected'. I now use Xbox 360 pads (which came with usb leads) and they work brilliantly and I have not had a single problem with them. It also helps that it matches all the icons in the game itself!

I've been using old PS2 pads with a usb convertor until recently, when I upgraded to Windows 7 64 bit, and now it doesn't work anymore, and there doesn't seem to be a driver. I've read elsewhere that it works with Windows 7 32 bit, but not 64, unfortunately.

Anyone else run into this problem, or have a solution?

I could just buy new pads, but obviously would rather not...

Thanks for your replies, guys. Seems strange no one has tried that Logitech ChillStream gamepad because it looks really nice and I think i'm going to give it a try :D

I've been using old PS2 pads with a usb convertor until recently, when I upgraded to Windows 7 64 bit, and now it doesn't work anymore, and there doesn't seem to be a driver. I've read elsewhere that it works with Windows 7 32 bit, but not 64, unfortunately.

Anyone else run into this problem, or have a solution?

I could just buy new pads, but obviously would rather not...

That's strange because I've got a ps2 pad with converter as well on Windows 7 64-bit. It installed the drivers automatically for me and it's working fine.

Thanks for your replies, guys. Seems strange no one has tried that Logitech ChillStream gamepad because it looks really nice and I think i'm going to give it a try :D

I've got a chilldtream and it's great ,just a little bit small and not as ergonomic as a 360 pad.If you have big hands then i would recommend a 360 pad.

For old games without Xinput support, Playstation-like controller (Logitech Dual Action or Logitech Rumblepad II) is better option, but for new games on PC, Xbox 360 controller has better support. Also, IMO, the layout of the controller is better on X0 than PS (Left analog stick, for example)

Before few days i bought a Hama Black Force Gamepad and it doesnt seemed good for me. He was really slow and controls was delayed.. After 4-5 matches on PES i decided that i should go to the shop where i bought it and replace him. Than I bring back that HAMA gamepad and give 20€ more and bought original PS2 gamepad and converter for him. And its work excellent for me.
Xbox360 gamepad is also good. Brother from my wife have it. Its great gamepad.

But i reffeer PS2 controller+converter!

Back
Top Bottom