pes 2010 online ps3 problem

NosideFCP

SD RT 1994
18 July 2005
Rio Tinto, Porto
FCPorto
hello. just arrived home with my ps3 pes 2010 and when i try to conect to the online servers an error appears saying "your version of PES 2010 is not compatible" anyone having same problem?thanks

hi can any1 help everytime i play online my players wont react straight away when buttons are pressed and my connection is always green im goin mad cheers

hi can any1 help everytime i play online my players wont react straight away when buttons are pressed and my connection is always green im goin mad cheers

Yeah same here man its cheesing me off!! can anyone help??

cant get online at all!
Just get the same stupid message about not being able to transmit using certain ports. I have been into my router and opened the relevant port but it still wont work!
DOes anyone have a solution to this. Pro Evo 10 on ps3 played through a router? I don't have any problems with any other games. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

cant get online at all!
Just get the same stupid message about not being able to transmit using certain ports. I have been into my router and opened the relevant port but it still wont work!
DOes anyone have a solution to this. Pro Evo 10 on ps3 played through a router? I don't have any problems with any other games. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

There should be an option in your router that opens all ports for one computer (or console in this case) that connects to internet through the router. That should help.

Konami sent me an email today with the ports that you need to open they are

20000-2140
5730-5739

I opened all these on my router and it still did'nt work!
I then opened port 5730 as a single port not a sequence & went into my firewall settings and set up a rule for each port to allow access through my firewall, and.............. IT WORKED!!!!!!!

So happy to see the registration screen! But my joy is shortlived. Everytime a match starts it lasts 20-30 second before it is terminated due to bad connection. Even if both players icons are on full green.
Anyone know why this is - i feel like kicking my ps3 to bits!!!!!

hi can anyone help? everytime i play online my players wont react straight away when buttons are pressed and my connection is always green im goin mad.

I've 20MB download and 1MB upload, wireless connection on a Streng of 80%.
System PS3 80GB Modem Thomson and a SMCwbr14s-n2 Router...
With PES 2009 never had a problem....

Its cheesing me off!! can anyone help??

Last edited:
hi can anyone help? everytime i play online my players wont react straight away when buttons are pressed and my connection is always green im goin mad.

I've 20MB download and 1MB upload, wireless connection on a Streng of 80%.
System PS3 80GB Modem Thomson and a SMCwbr14s-n2 Router...
With PES 2009 never had a problem....

Its cheesing me off!! can anyone help??

i think most people are experincing same probs. It's down to konami. if you play someone from outside uk its even worse. I've got 2mb line and still have problems with pes. all my other online games are spot on i.e modern warfare.

I'm from Portugal, but i bought the game in the UK(Shopto.net)

I'm the only one that i know(in my friends group) that have this problem!!!!

I already send the same question to Konami, but i'm still waiting for an answer..

I need some help... PLEASE... I want to play online.. HELP ME!!!

Hi..same problem..I am in Canada..players do not respond immediately.. I get a 2/3 secs delay..impossible to play like that, please HEEELPPPPPP

i occasionally get that and it does make the game completely unplayable online. I find that it happens in games where my opponent is very far away.

I am in Scotland and have no problems playing people in pretty much all of europe. On a couple of occasions i have had opponents from eg Brazil or Saudi Arabia and that is when i get this.

IMO there should be a short period at the start of the match when you can quit without penalty (like in Fifa) so you can choose not to play these games. It is immediately obvious when there is a problem and it is also very frustrating playing a full game like that. I nearly put my controller through the TV a couple of nights ago when i had just finished a game with that sort of lag and in the very next game got the same opponent! You can't even quit at that stage before the game has started without it being counted as a 3-0 defeat:RANT:

Back
Top Bottom