PES 2010 online problem

tasshal

Non-League
7 May 2008
Hello, i just purchased pes 2010 for my ps3. the firdt thing i tried was online play. everything seemed fine until the match actually started, when i couldn't control my players, but it seemed that my opponenent was playing with the computer. no orders from my gamepad were accepted except pausing the game and changing the formations. i am playing online other games with no problems (e.g. nba 2k10).i have tried rebooting, restarting the game, connecting the ethernet cable(i play other games wireless), charging my gamepad in full, but still nothing. there are no similar cases that came up when i googled it, it seems like something is terribly wrong with my ps3 or my gamepad or the pes2010 blueray disc, or i am doing something very obvuiously wrong. In any case i am getting very frustrated. can someon please suggest something?

Problem with Xbox Live 360 Pro Evo 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

Can anyone help?
I am trying to enter competitions on my xbox live within the online option on Pro evo 2010.

However, it said i need to go to system settings - options and then download the updates. I did this and downloaded the updates apart from the demo (1gb file - not enough memory).

However, when trying to enter competition it says i do not have the most upto date downloads?

Can anyone help, i have just began playing and only hold a 1month gold membership trial, would this affect this or is there any easy answer?

Thanks in advance,

Very frustated Jay

You should have version 1.03 and DLC 1.6. The first you should get as an update automatically. The DLC 1.6 is downloaded from the game itself. I think off the top of my head it's in System and Downloads.

Hi

Can anyone help?
I am trying to enter competitions on my xbox live within the online option on Pro evo 2010.

However, it said i need to go to system settings - options and then download the updates. I did this and downloaded the updates apart from the demo (1gb file - not enough memory).

However, when trying to enter competition it says i do not have the most upto date downloads?

Can anyone help, i have just began playing and only hold a 1month gold membership trial, would this affect this or is there any easy answer?

Thanks in advance,

Very frustated Jay

Back
Top Bottom