PES 2010 Masterleague

Does anyone knows is it possible to improve player form through training?
Reason i ask is, i found young brazilian gem who could turn out to be next Robinho.
He has awesome stats, only 20 y.o., but his form is only 3.
When on green on higher arrow, hes really awesome.But that happens rarely, hes usually on blue or violet one :BRICK:

Here, Here and it certainly beats Fifa 10 MM when every AI team plays the same way and because of decent player movement from midfield your strikers score 50 a season

Welcome to the Madhouse Jimmyboy ;)

one question:

faster stats view on the player and faster signing i suppose ?

Yep, and a higher chance of securing the world class players.

You can also get them to mow your lawn on bobajob week, or do your ironing, or whatever.

How hard is it for people to stop with the trolling. You don't like the game go return it. What has that got to do with the Masters League thread ? or anybody posting on this thread ? I just don't get the point of posting here to tell us you returning the game, like if thats gon' make all of us go return it as well just bcuz u aint feeling it.. We could care less what happens on your neck of the wood.

can i make players happy as 3 of my top players are unhappy can isort this (arsenal)

:D:D:D Let me guess RVP,Cesc,Rosicky,Gallas,Nasri etc all start whining or moaning whenever you subs, rest them or play someone else.

I am using Arsenal as well, I was worried about their feelings initially but you have to think like a manager. Rest them or play someone else whenever you feel like it,but at the same tyme Konami have fixed how many games this guys can play week in and week out,so you can't be doing one game in and next game out. Give them a consistent run of games and that should cool off some of the moaning.

In real life everybody is not going to be happy with how many mins they are getting so it is inevitable,you just have to learn how to manage emotions and ego. As long as you aint throwing shoes

Last edited:
another wee question for you guys, on player growth when ya earn ur ablity points for playing a youngster or whatever does it make a diff if ya score goals,assists etc. or does this not matter and the upgrades are same regardless?

thanks mate any recommended players too sign?

:THINK: Tough one. I play with the real Arsenal players and not the default,so the squad is already solid the way it is, i am even having a hard time giving some key players enuff mins.So right now i am not in the best of position to recommend or sign any players, but i was looking at Matuidi from St. Etienne to add depth at the DMF position since i have song/denilson there and Djourou deputising if need be.

A brief report about my ML progress. I am sitting pretty on top of the EPL table with a 3pts lead on Liverpool. I have a second round berth with Inter Milan.I just progressed to the FA cup semis by beating Chelsea one nil. A farewell match for Lampard i suppose. Drogba is a beast he tormented me the whole game. RVP atoned for his earlier misses by slotting in at the 88mins at the far post. The fans definitely got a bang for their buck. This is why i luv PES 2010 end to end action mouth watering stuff :BAND:

Some interesting buys during the January transfer window. Solid Acquisition by teams. Udinese came in for Eboue for $24Million and the guy is worth $2million, i sold the focker.

Quaresma--inter>liv--$63 Million
Lampard--chelsea>inter--$40 Million
Mutu---fio>barca---$35Million.

thanks for replying mate i agree with ya about not really needing anyone gunners are pretty solid i got diego capel seems to be doing ok one o my mates said hamsik (napoli) and jovecic 19 (juventus) none would come though lol
cheers

Man my scout is pretty shit. Its been 5 weeks now and still hasn't reported enough except "He will rock your socks". I know its due to him being inexperienced, but I barely have 2mil. I need to keep some money in the bank for now. Hopefully at the end of the season things change.

Currently 3rd on my 1st ML season managing Sunderland on top player 3 points behind Man Utd & Chelsea after 9 games. Won 6, Draw 2, Lost 1.

Having played Master League for ages on the PS2 and PSP versions I can't wait to delve into the PS3 version. The lack of player development curves bothers me a bit though.

Could you imagine online Master League though...? It would make me give up my fantasy EPL tipping comps, that's for sure! Imagine all your mates in a league with Custom ML teams, it'd be awesome - you could build them up off line and then take them online to see who has the ultimate team.

It would require a wait between users as the custom data could be loaded on both player's consoles. I could live with that, surely they could optimize that.

Maybe next year Konami...?

I had just received a nice sum for not losing in 10 consecutive games when I lost my first game, 2-0, against Feyenord. My team, Ajax, has been around and in first place but after two draws and a loss I am now in fourth place, four points shy of the top with five wins, five draws and one loss.

(I'm probably spelling half the player names wrong but hope you get the idea)
My best buy is Crouch, he and Gutierrez are my first pick for forwards. I usually sub Crouch late in a match because he gets very tired but then again he his usually ready for the next game so I use him a lot. Gutierrez only has one goal for me so far but I still feel he is the best match for Crouch up front, which has 7 in all compititions. Before the last game which I lost, Crouch had scored in 50% of all games.

My other favoured buy is Bullard, when I get the ball to him in the midfield I can usually make something happen. I also have Ekdal (on loan) and Salihamidiz, both good in the midfield. Salihamidiz gets angry the minute I don't play him but he is very good so I always use him when not tired. Ekdal is less prominent since I use him as a DMF but he is a good stopper. Both have international duties so I can't use them as much. I don't think I will pursue Ekdal once his loan time is up, mostly because of his international duties.
Another nice player is Alvaro Gonzales, has so many positions that there is always a place for him in the team.

My original guys seem generally happy, there is no pleasing Ximelez though, when I don't play him he is unhappy, when I do play him he is unhappy for being in the wrong position. Sadly for him my formation which has worked decently so far just has no place for him. Burchet is in the same position, low playing time, no right place for him on the pitch, but he is less prone to becoming angry about it.

The saint in my original team is Macco, I just looked at my records to find out I haven't played him one single time. he is still happy at the club even if all the other players have got some playtime. After last game I think it's time to throw him in there and see if I can't turn it around.

I would probably have a go at changing formations and tactics but since my cup and Europa Leagues are going very well, with two wins in the cup and two wins and a draw in Europa league I think I will stick with the 4-4-2 diamond formation for now.

another question about the scout

when i dont need a scout i give him the lowest salary
but when i need a signing could i push him to a higher level and after the signing back again ?

does it make sense ?

*started whit bologna original players*
lets see if its fun or not

what you say makes sense but if you could actually do this I would not make sense. I'm guessing there is a moment when you can't change the levels anymore (right before your team salary gets paid but I don't know if this is the case, you could try this sneaky way.

I'd like to add to my post above that I was around 4 million when all expenses were paid, now I am around 8, after 15 games in all competitions. Can't wait to qualify from the Europa League group too see if I get some ker-ching.

Just played another game, this time against top dogs PSV. Salihamidiz and Ekdal were both tired after international duty so I put Minanda in the midfield. Of course my main man Crouch got two goals, the second was an awesome half-volley, by that time I could throw Ximelez and Macco in there to get some playtime, and of course, after shutting up for 15 games of no playtime at all, Macco was now angry for being played out of position :D

Their sour-levels are low, however, meanwhile Salihamidiz is around halfway, that guy can really sulk if he's not played. Sorry Sali, you were really tired and I really needed the win. I'll play you next time, promise.

Last edited:
Currently 3rd on my 1st ML season managing Sunderland on top player 3 points behind Man Utd & Chelsea after 9 games. Won 6, Draw 2, Lost 1.
I just started a Season with Sunderland aswell, Highlight so far beating Liverpool at Anfield (no Beachballs tho). :BOP: Still messing around a bit with the Tactics, can you tell me which Formation & Tactics you are playing?

Have you guys noticed how the stadiums always have plain white nets when the buildup starts... then cut to the players entering, then the match start and the nets have colors. Those are some fast stadium employees :D

Another funny thing which again has not impact on the game is that this one time, I was so sure I had blown a sure goal by sneaking a tap-in where the ball was already going in, as I thought the guy stealing the goal was offside. There was no scoreline under the player celebrations so I was dreading the linesman coming into view. But the goal stood, it was just a case of the scoreline not being shown, maybe to freak me out.

I just started a Season with Sunderland aswell, Highlight so far beating Liverpool at Anfield (no Beachballs tho). :BOP: Still messing around a bit with the Tactics, can you tell me which Formation & Tactics you are playing?

I'm playing the default formation. I like to play it safe when defending so when the ball is with the opposition I only pressure then in my half, win the ball then start building up and I try my best not to lose the ball. Also I like my players to create space for me when I'm in possession. I don't tend to attack from the middle only, so I keep my players a fair distance from each other so I can have more options for both wide and middle attacks. I think I keep my compactness on low setting? The option where all players close in on opposition, not sure if its low or high.

I like to play A. Ferdinand as RB instead of Bardsley, who I think is a good sub for both LB & RB, and play Da Silva with Turner in the middle. This team has some quite good DMFs/CMFs, Cana, Catermole, Leadbitter, Tainio. Richardson has played all games except one which Andy Reid played. Tbh I'd prefer Reid but he's been on shit form since day one. Malbranque is a lovely player on the right. Bent upfront is quite lethal with both his shooting and headers. Kwanye though has been giving me hard time and only started scoring for me in the last 2 games. Healy has been shit so far, and I am seriously considering putting him on the transfer list. Even on red arrow, he shoots like a 5 year old.

Last edited:
I'm on a little winning streak since I changed the game length to 15 mins. It plays a much better balanced game, there is no need to try and rush anything. Just play football until the openings arise unstead of trying to force the issue.

I have also just checked in my youth team for the first time since last season and I have a couple of new cracking young kids. I signed them on pro contracts for buttons. :BOP:

A CMF/SMF/AMF 18 year old Bolivian called Vaca who has two player cards already.

A 16 year old centre back from Thailand called Partalon, he has amazing stats. He is two footed, 83 is his overall stat, He has 89 for Defence, 81 for Tenacity, 81 for header. He has 5 cards already, Defence Minded, Man Marking, Slide Tackle, Covering and Long Throw. And the youth team coach says and I quote ' Something about him reminds me of Carragher. He could turn out to be just as good !' :WOOT: :BOP:

I think everyone will get a few little crackers in their youth team, as there was a little hint in my Topic section that told me to basically keep checking my youth team and the Coach's comments.

Last edited:
thats why i feel so furios last games, i got back to 10 mins -_-
10 mins a lot more cpu cheat goals

edit:
why transfer fee etc. so low ??

like messi about 6 m. wtf
im sure it should be 60
coz weak players have transfer fee about 0.4 m. etc.

why cant they make real values
silly japanese jerks

Last edited:
im sure it should be 60

silly japanese jerks

It's ok, thats not the total transfer cost, Messi for example would go for £80 million.

thats why i feel so furios last games, i got back to 10 mins -_-
10 mins a lot more cpu cheat goals

edit:
why transfer fee etc. so low ??

im sure it should be 60

silly japanese jerks

It's ok, thats not the total transfer cost, Messi for example would go for £80 million.

As Jimmy mentioned, Aqua, the 6mil is Messi's yearly salary. Not his transfer fee.

I have also just checked in my youth team for the first time since last season and I have a couple of new cracking young kids. I signed them on pro contracts for buttons. :BOP:

A CMF/SMF/AMF 18 year old Bolivian called Vaca who has two player cards already.

A 16 year old centre back from Thailand called Partalon, he has amazing stats. He is two footed, 83 is his overall stat, He has 89 for Defence, 81 for Tenacity, 81 for header. He has 5 cards already, Defence Minded, Man Marking, Slide Tackle, Covering and Long Throw. And the youth team coach says and I quote ' Something about him reminds me of Carragher. He could turn out to be just as good !' :WOOT: :BOP:

I think everyone will get a few little crackers in their youth team, as there was a little hint in my Topic section that told me to basically keep checking my youth team and the Coach's comments.

Thanks for the great tip, I totally neglected that aspect of the game and went to check last night, found a crazy 16-year old midfielder with an overall rating of 79, snatched him immediatly!

My current youth players are average. I thought they would improve but nothing really. Didn't know we'll have more coming in the future. Now I can keep my hopes up again :)

Is it possible to develop Teamwork? All I've noticed is that it goes down, when players are on International duty, or are doing specific training. Any way to increase team work?

Is it possible to develop Teamwork? All I've noticed is that it goes down, when players are on International duty, or are doing specific training. Any way to increase team work?

I've noticed an insane instant increase in teamwork when I upped Defense points. Try upping one point first though and see if it does anything.

i've played over 3 seasons and the player that i have signed is nasri only and it only on 1 season lone. Negotiations is bullshit!

Back
Top Bottom