PES 2010 - International Cup

ozsurf10

Non-League
20 July 2010
Hi all newb here... but old timer PES/ISS...

I have searched for the answer to this to no avail, however apologies if it has been asked before.

When playing the International Cup I was always able to select say two or three players to play.

Once the tournament started my mates would play as their selected team and I would play as mine, however they were able to be the CPU team against me and vice versa.

It now seems that you cannot select to be the CPU team anymore and they have to sit and watch while I play ??

Is there an update to fix this or a way round it ?

Thanks

Ozsurf

ps. Gotta thank the Mods for allowing me to post so quick - how good are the mods here !!!

Last edited:
Im sorry but you cant do this in PES 2010. Konami have removed this feature. A very stupid move by them. It should be back in PES 2011 as a lot have people have complained to them about this missing. Hope this helps. :)

I hope the custom league/cup mode is back, too. I don't understand why Konami took that out.

How much stuff have they taken out Jamez? Its ridiculous!

The covering option for defenders. (Dont know if thats back in)
Snow.
Kits getting dirty.
Shirts being pulled.
Stadiums.
The Hexagon.

How much stuff have they taken out Jamez? Its ridiculous!

The covering option for defenders. (Dont know if thats back in)
Snow.
Kits getting dirty.
Shirts being pulled.
Stadiums.
The Hexagon.

It really is ridiculous. And it's all really simple stuff that Konami remove for no reason. 3 stadia from PES2009 were removed for PES2010 (remember the Rasunda? And Juve's Stadio Olimpico?) What about the challenges in training mode? (remember aiming free kicks at targets?). Also what happened to crowd attendance levels?

As Nick Cave would say, all of the above has disappeared into the Konami triangle.

Im sorry but you cant do this in PES 2010. Konami have removed this feature. A very stupid move by them. It should be back in PES 2011 as a lot have people have complained to them about this missing. Hope this helps. :)

Bummer !! Thanks Billy Boy for the response mate. Will have to wait till November for PES 2011 then !!

Thanks for answering so quick.

Oz

i don't think you're still able to play as the CPU team in PES 2011 judgjing by the information provided by one of the mods in the PES 2011 Discussion thread. such a big bummer to kill the game, or anyone knows whether you can unlock that option somewhere in the ps3? Someone tried it for PES 2010 or smtg?

Back
Top Bottom