Pes 2010 Evo Web PC Community?

Daftman

League 2
11 November 2003
Leeds
Leeds United
Does anyone know if there is one ?

If not i would be happy to create one if enough people are interested ,getting kinda sick of playing in quick matches against real/barca 95% of the time so would be nice to meet a few of you guys on here for some fun matches.

I'd be very interested in doing this too. Surprised there isn't bigger interest. Have I missed some other thread with an EvoWeb community? Please point me in the right direction if so...

hm i see the thread exists nearly a month. Perhaps Daftman isn't here anymore or forget the thread.

jaykayzer do you want to create this community?

I think if the community exists some other people would join.

bw

Yeah, I'll set it up if nobody else will. Won't be able to do it until tomorrow though. I'll reply here when it's up, if nobody else has done it in the meantime.

Admins: Is there likely to be any issue with calling it an (unofficial) "Evo-Web" community? Or should we just call it something else?

Ok, I'll set this up later this afternoon. Anyone else interested?

Seems odd to me that there are lots of people who are into the PC version (evident from the high activity in the editing / patching forums, etc), yet very few seem interested in online play. . .

Anyway, this community I'm setting up will be administrated by me, and as such will not be affiliated to Evo-Web, or any other website directly.

The group is aimed at players who:
- have a decent internet connection (open the recommended ports if you're having problems)
- Are interested in playing good-spirited, friendly matches and competitions(Bad sportsmanship not tolerated)
- Are not just interested in playing as Barca/Inter/Real

:COOL:

Sign-up details to follow

Ok, it's up.

Community Name: Evowebbers
Password: offside

Everyone is free to join, but if you do any of the following I will remove you:
  • Rage quit
  • Use abusive language in chat
  • Repeatedly use Barca/Real/Inter
  • Anything else unsportsmanlike

See you on there. If interest picks up, we can look into organising some competitions.

Update:

We've got 7 members so far, but nobody ever seems to be on at the same time. Come on guys - we need some more people! I am so sick of playing against silent stat-whores who pick Barcelona every time.... it's really ruining online play for me. It's just boring...

Back
Top Bottom