PES 2010 Difficulty

batigol_fan

Non-League
22 November 2009
Hi! I play master league, but evan I've put it on Top Player, the cpu is just ridiculously weak. I win every game by 4-5 goals and it's just pointless to play.
So is it the same with you or there's something wrong with me?:CONFUSE:

Last edited:
set the speed to 0.92 in kitserver it will be harder...well its slowes down the pace and decrease the number of chances and its more realistic

Yeah, I have the same problem.Everyone has told me that pes2010 is more difficult as pes09.At the beginning it was so,but now i play ML and I win all games by scoring 5-6 goals.I have tried the superstar level but it is not much different of top player.
( Is it because I have installed the pesedit patch 1.5?,perhaps they have change the k1 and the values of the players,but i think that is not the reason)
What can I do?It's so boring, but I will play further because the ML mode is very good and more varied as pes 2009.:YAWN:

Cpu has always been weak to be honest......If u play alot than u will come to terms with CPU's style of play and their is no more fun.....

Gameplay would change a lot if we had any FOULS in the game!

I changed the global settings for body balance to "1" - results in a lot more fouls - especially standing fouls. Make you rethink how you want to position yourself on 50-50 balls.

Back
Top Bottom