PES 2009 PS3 patch 1.10 out???!!!

I now get a error message when i start up pro. I've been getting it ever since i downloaded the update. Any1 else get it.

I have had the same problem. Go the game Wednesday was dead excited to get it 2 days early. Played it a couple of Times Wed night all ok.

Thursday got forced to do an update and now I cant get the game to play. It crashed every time.

I have tried deleting the files and it crashes .....absolute nightmare and I am on the latest firmware. The fact that the Konami hotline is not answering also doesn't help.

its a complete joke, spent 50 minutes tryng to even connect to online but it comes up with residual connection errors. played against a player with red connection he teleported into my penalty area every 2 minutes

I downloaded the update the first time I put the game in.. then I went to options and 'installed' the game.. has that not just messed up my update? im not sure?? the game is playing fine.. it doesnt ask me to update on startup.. but wen i go online it says im running version 1.00

anyone know?

Hello, i went to the official site of Konami but no patch for pes2009 PS3 have been released yet!!Where did you find that patch??Do i have to go online through ps3 to get it??Are there any instuctions on how to install it??Thanx in advance!!

Eversince i downloaded the patch i got that error message at the very beginning when i boot the game. Its still there, what do you suggest i do.

Hello, i went to the official site of Konami but no patch for pes2009 PS3 have been released yet!!Where did you find that patch??Do i have to go online through ps3 to get it??Are there any instuctions on how to install it??Thanx in advance!!

In my example the patch was downloaded automatically at 16.10 :CW:

hey 2 days ago patch 1.20 appeared and i installed it but it doesnt appear to my friend and we cant play online!!!

What the hell???

Anyone else had 1.20?

yep, I downloaded and installed the patch last night. it's now saying to me that it cannot detect a connection, something to do with a malfunctioning port...

Must be the PES update, as my MGS4 Online is still working fine (thank god)

How do you download it ?
I downloaded 2.52 firmware on ps3 but no patch appears for PES2009
?????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom